Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect a lot of those goals are penalties. And for a side whose game revolves around Messi those assist figures are not great this season. You have to remember that La Liga is very polarised. Poor Barcelona and Real Madrid sides still dominate that league and plunder goals. What did you think of Real Madrid last season when we played them? A sub standard City beat them easily.

The problem with fans who dream about Messi plating for City is that they dream about the past and not the future. I watched the PSG game. It was the first game I have seen him play for a while and apart from a penalty he was completely ineffectual. I don't care if he's available on a free. It would be a bad move for club and player.
Can he score pens?!?! If so double the wage offer!!!!

City gets Messi.
Liverpool gets Mbappe or United gets Haaland.

Who gets the better deal ? I guess it's not City. It's more important to sign Haaland to avoid him go to a rival.
You sign Haaland to fill a need, not to stump a rival. Haaland fills a need.if we buy him it's for that purpose, not to gazump a rival.

The Messi deal if it happens has always been said that it's seperate to all our other business.

As for United and Liverpool, I could give a rat's ass what they do in the market, cause regardless of what they do, with what we sign added to what we have we will still have a better squad then both.

You sign Haaland to fill a need, not to stump a rival. Haaland fills a need.if we buy him it's for that purpose, not to gazump a rival.

The Messi deal if it happens has always been said that it's seperate to all our other business.

As for United and Liverpool, I could give a rat's ass what they do in the market, cause regardless of what they do, with what we sign added to what we have we will still have a better squad then both.
Not true, you sign Haaland or Mbappe and it's a dagger to the heart of your rivals, sign Messi and I honestly don't think our major rivals would feel the same as the two previously mentioned.

Messi is in decline whatever anyone says, can be reinvent himself in a new league? that's the question, and a very expensive question.

Not true, you sign Haaland or Mbappe and it's a dagger to the heart of your rivals, sign Messi and I honestly don't think our major rivals would feel the same as the two previously mentioned.

Messi is in decline whatever anyone says, can be reinvent himself in a new league? that's the question, and a very expensive question.
Lol You are waffling. We sign a player we need not to put a dagger on our opponents. We need a striker for our team simple.

Lol You are waffling. We sign a player we need not to put a dagger on our opponents. We need a striker for our team simple.
We do your quite right but if we sign one of the most exciting young strikers for years it will piss a lot of our rivals off.

Either Haaland or Mbappe will be world elite players for the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.