Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t see Messi leaving Barca if Laporta is elected.

That’s probably why city came out and said they have not made Messi a offer.
Messi has probably informed them that he’s staying if Laporta is elected.

I don’t get your point. Whether we have offered him anything or not, do you expect us to say we have offered him anything?

I was one of those who got very excited last summer at the thought of signing Messi... and then convinced myself to get excited again in November / December

I don’t think it will happen now. And, not because of that belief, I don’t want him either. We’re playing immense football. Performance-wise, I’d say we’re on par with the Centurions season, or at least very close. There isn’t a team in Europe in this level of form.

I rate Messi and I can see the argument about cherry on the cake, and the piss boiling would be very funny. But I’m getting really excited about City again, and we’ve got a talented crop of young players who I’d rather see succeed.

Sorry Messi, but there’s only one GOAT for me, and his name is Shaun

I was one of those who got very excited last summer at the thought of signing Messi... and then convinced myself to get excited again in November / December

I don’t think it will happen now. And, not because of that belief, I don’t want him either. We’re playing immense football. Performance-wise, I’d say we’re on par with the Centurions season, or at least very close. There isn’t a team in Europe in this level of form.

I rate Messi and I can see the argument about cherry on the cake, and the piss boiling would be very funny. But I’m getting really excited about City again, and we’ve got a talented crop of young players who I’d rather see succeed.

If he Does come, it will be next season.

And next season is next season.

However we finish this one, we start all over again next one, other teams will strengthen, we will need to refresh and find new angles and strengths like we do every new season. If Pep and the top guys decide messi brings that, im all for it if we go for it. If we don't, im all for that too.

Can Barca afford to keep him on the salary he's on? No team in their right mind would turn him down, or let him leave.
However, with the state of their finances, and the deal he is on, they will be struggling to pay him what he is owed.
Didn't Barca have difficulty late last year paying the players salaries?

Can Barca afford to keep him on the salary he's on? No team in their right mind would turn him down, or let him leave.
However, with the state of their finances, and the deal he is on, they will be struggling to pay him what he is owed.
Laporta already said he'd be needed to take a salary cut.

They leaked the details of his deal so the fans will understand why they have to let him go..........no way he stays.

I think pretty much the same except for the Joke Goat lol.

Messi will destroy the balance of the team. We are strong because we are talented and play like a team. Everybody run, everybody defend and everybody attacks. Messi doen't run and doesn't defend. When Pep says he wants Messi to finish his career at Barcelona he isn't playing games, he really means it. He knows the balance of the team would be destroy. Also Messi is not a social person. In more than 15 years in Barcelona he had one real friend(Luis Suarez) and a buddy(Pinto who was the second goalkeeper behind Victor Valdes). City is also strong because the players are friends and appreciate each other and want to fight for each other.

The only way i can see that happens is Messi accepting to be treated like the others players but we all know it is just a fantasy.

I think pretty much the same except for the Joke Goat lol.

Messi will destroy the balance of the team. We are strong because we are talented and play like a team. Everybody run, everybody defend and everybody attacks. Messi doen't run and doesn't defend. When Pep says he wants Messi to finish his career at Barcelona he isn't playing games, he really means it. He knows the balance of the team would be destroy. Also Messi is not a social person. In more than 15 years in Barcelona he had one real friend(Luis Suarez) and a buddy(Pinto who was the second goalkeeper behind Victor Valdes). City is also strong because the players are friends and appreciate each other and want to fight for each other.

The only way i can see that happens is Messi accepting to be treated like the others players but we all know it is just a fantasy.

So if he does fuck all but scores every game keeps the opposing teams worried while our other world class players do the business As well you wouldn’t have that!?

Can’t see Messi leaving Barca if Laporta is elected.

That’s probably why city came out and said they have not made Messi a offer.
Messi has probably informed them that he’s staying if Laporta is elected.

The worst time to believe anything is probably during an election. I'm not saying Messi is guaranteed to come here but I wouldn't give up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.