Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Jong is shit?
Dembele is shit?
Griezmann is shit?
Alba is shit?
Pedri and Ansu Fati are shit?
Ter Stegen is shit?
Pjanic is shit?

You don't get it don't you? You can not win games when you have a player who walks all game long even if he is the best player of all time. Of course he will score plenty of goals but you will always loose.
When Liverpool destroyed Barcelona you seriously think it's because they have better players? They destroyed Barça because they were hungry and played like a team not like a like a rock'n'roll superstar band. Same when Bayern humiliated Barcelona.

Messi used to run but he stops making effort since 2015 and since then Barcelona didn't win shit except some Ligas but we all know La Liga is not the best league since a long time now.

If Messi comes, he will score a lot of goals but we won't win shit unless he decided to start running again at the age of 34.

People should really watch the entire barça games and not only the 2minutes resumé to make up their minds.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

I just hope Messi does make the move so he can make these people look like the clowns they really are.

Note to self, Lionel Messi at 70 per cent is still greater than any player I will have witnessed in my City lifetime.

With the greatest respect to all those City players who were obviously a bit special.

When my 13-year-old son is old and grey, with hopefully grandkids of his own, he would be able to say he saw one of the greatest players to ever kick a ball play for City.

We all want to keep winning, but let's not forget why we all love football in the first place?

I was there when Kinky ran through the entire Southampton defence, I can't even remember the result now.

I was there at my first derby game to see Mick McCarthy bullet home a header against United.

I was there for the 10-1. I was there for Clive Wilson heading in on Boxing Day to beat the mighty Liverpool.

These are all snapshots burnt into my memory.

They are moments in time and had nothing to do with winning league titles or glory.

It is the sheer joy of just watching football. To see someone like Messi play in a City shirt, regardless of the dividend, is to have something live long in the memory and encounter true snapshots of true greatness.

Don't turn your nose up, remember where we have come from, what it has taken to get us here.

Note to self, Lionel Messi at 70 per cent is still greater than any player I will have witnessed in my City lifetime.

With the greatest respect to all those City players who were obviously a bit special.

When my 13-year-old son is old and grey, with hopefully grandkids of his own, he would be able to say he saw one of the greatest players to ever kick a ball play for City.

We all want to keep winning, but let's not forget why we all love football in the first place?

I was there when Kinky ran through the entire Southampton defence, I can't even remember the result now.

I was there at my first derby game to see Mick McCarthy bullet home a header against United.

I was there for the 10-1. I was there for Clive Wilson heading in on Boxing Day to beat the mighty Liverpool.

They are moments in time and had nothing to do with winning league titles or glory.

It is the sheer joy of just watching football. To see someone like Messi play in a City shirt, regardless of the dividend, is to have something live long in the memory and encounter true snapshots of true greatness.

Don't turn your nose up, remember where we have come from, what it has taken to get us here.
I don’t understand why any football fan would not want to see messi in their team is just beyond me .
He is not Lionel fucking Messi
he is lionel muthFucking messi ffs

Hear hear. He would be unreal not just an amazing dribbler and goalscorer but prob the most clinical, precise passer of a ball....with our movement.

Yeah I don’t get it. Pep doesn’t get it. Soriano doesn’t get it. Khaldoon doesn’t get it. Even Koeman doesn’t get it. Everyone’s a fucking idiot other than some no mark cünt on Bluemoon with 14 posts in 3 years, who does get it.

I’ll ask again, can you share your link for his running states now vs ten years ago. Shouldn’t be hard as you quoted them before.
Damn man.

Pep said he wants Messi to finish his career at Barcelona. You don't believe him but you prefer to believe rumors on City Xtra.

You want him so much you don't even believe the best coach in the world and actually the coach of our club i can't do nothing for you man.
I have statistics but it's in french and i doubt you understand french(yes i am french). I did watch almost every Barça games for more than 10 years and i'm even on the french forum of Barça called " Le Clan". You really don't know what you are talking about. Having Messi in your team is in the same time a gift and a curse and yeah running is important and talent isn't enough. Messi was great because besides his talent he was running like Iniesta and Xavi were running. In modern football you can not win just with your talent. Look at Barça after 2015, they had Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Neymar, Dani Alves,Pique basically the best players in the world. Why they start loosing? Because they weren't hungry no more and stop running like they used too especially Messi.

You have to understand modern football is about balance and every details is important. For exemple a left back who doesn't have the help of his winger is fucked. Offensively i have no doubt about his success and i'm pretty sure he will score a lot of goals but defensively we will be fucked.

Damn man.

Pep said he wants Messi to finish his career at Barcelona. You don't believe him but you prefer to believe rumors on City Xtra.

You want him so much you don't even believe the best coach in the world and actually the coach of our club i can't do nothing for you man.
I have statistics but it's in french and i doubt you understand french(yes i am french). I did watch almost every Barça games for more than 10 years and i'm even on the french forum of Barça called " Le Clan". You really don't know what you are talking about. Having Messi in your team is in the same time a gift and a curse and yeah running is important and talent isn't enough. Messi was great because besides his talent he was running like Iniesta and Xavi were running. In modern football you can not win just with your talent. Look at Barça after 2015, they had Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Neymar, Dani Alves,Pique basically the best players in the world. Why they start loosing? Because they weren't hungry no more and stop running like they used too especially Messi.

You have to understand modern football is about balance and every details is important. For exemple a left back who doesn't have the help of his winger is fucked. Offensively i have no doubt about his success and i'm pretty sure he will score a lot of goals but defensively we will be fucked.
So, basically the entire team stopped running like they used to

Sometimes I need a reality check, this thread is discussing Messi potentially pulling on a city shirt and some people don’t want it ?

I remember getting giddy over wanchope joining look where we are now !! It’s a huge shift in expectations to say the least, just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride here

that's what you do when you win a lot.

Can you then explain how City are currently winning a lot but Pep has stated he told the team to stop running so much?

If the entire Barca team stopped running, then why can Messi also be held solely responsible for its demise?

It's about running smart, not running so much that it is clear to everyone you have flogged yourself for the cause.

Sometimes I need a reality check, this thread is discussing Messi potentially pulling on a city shirt and some people don’t want it ?

I remember getting giddy over wanchope joining look where we are now !! It’s a huge shift in expectations to say the least, just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride here
We’re gonna Wanchope yer Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.