Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I need a reality check, this thread is discussing Messi potentially pulling on a city shirt and some people don’t want it ?

I remember getting giddy over wanchope joining look where we are now !! It’s a huge shift in expectations to say the least, just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride here

And I was there for Wanchope debut hat-trick against Sunderland;)

Better not mention George Weah that night!!

Can you then explain how City are currently winning a lot but Pep has stated he told the team to stop running so much?

If the entire Barca team stopped running, then why can Messi also be held solely responsible for its demise?

It's about running smart, not running so much that it is clear to everyone you have flogged yourself for the cause.
Because City has never won the champions league is it as simple as that. Our players are hungry asf because they have a challenge. After 2 or 3 champions league it can not be the same hunger.

How do you want to have the same hunger after 6 ballons d'or , 10 ligas and 3 champions league?
I would love to have Messi in our club but on certains conditions but i don't think he will accept. We are not talking just about a football player we are talking about a monster. This dude was bigger than Barça and you think if he comes to City he will accept to change his mentality? This dude has almost get Luis Enrique fired just because he was trying to tell him to run and help the team a lil bit more.

There are pros and cons to sighning Messi. I think the pros outdo the cons.

There are zero cons. If he doesn't perform, Pep won't play him until he can.

If the concern is how much his wages are gonna cost, I think Sheikh Mansour can afford it!

Messi would likely attract players to arrive.

Because City has never won the champions league is it as simple as that. Our players are hungry asf because they have a challenge. After 2 or 3 champions league it can not be the same hunger.

How do you want to have the same hunger after 6 ballons d'or , 10 ligas and 3 champions league?
I would love to have Messi in our club but on certains conditions but i don't think he will accept. We are not talking just about a football player we are talking about a monster. This dude was bigger than Barça and you think if he comes to City he will accept to change his mentality? This dude has almost get Luis Enrique fired just because he was trying to tell him to run and help the team a lil bit more.
So you don't have to run to be hungry?

So you don't have to run to be hungry?
I don't understand what you mean maybe it's british humour and i didn't get it.

What i'm trying to do is explain to show to this forum all Messi Sides not just the good ones. And i don't understand why nobody on this forum believe Pep when he says he wants to see Messi finish his carrer at Barcelona. Pep it's not somebody who play games he really meant what he said and he has good reasons.

I don't understand what you mean maybe it's british humour and i didn't get it.

What i'm trying to do is explain to show to this forum all Messi Sides not just the good ones. And i don't understand why nobody on this forum believe Pep when he says he wants to see Messi finish his carrer at Barcelona. Pep it's not somebody who play games he really meant what he said and he has good reasons.
As I understand it, Pep hasn't repeated that since it became apparent that Messi might actually leave Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.