Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an English side signs Haaland, they win the next 3 or 4 titles at least. I want that side to be us.
That's a bit of a stretch and honestly insulting to City's quality I have to say. Haaland isn't some magic ingredient that instantly transforms squads to world beaters or wins you trophies just because he is there. How's Dortmund doing this season? Kane is a pretty good player too and Harry Kane Team isn't bad either and yet they don't even get to sniff a trophy *knock on wood*. A balanced and cohesive squad with a winning mentality are far more valuable than adding GOAT or next generation best striker.

That's a bit of a stretch and honestly insulting to City's quality I have to say. Haaland isn't some magic ingredient that instantly transforms squads to world beaters or wins you trophies just because he is there. How's Dortmund doing this season? Kane is a pretty good player too and Harry Kane Team isn't bad either and yet they don't even get to sniff a trophy *knock on wood*. A balanced and cohesive squad with a winning mentality are far more valuable than adding GOAT or next generation best striker.

Especially if the said player picks up a long-term injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.