Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcagate scandal. Alleged that Bartomeu paid a social media company to essentially plant online criticism of past and current legends. Both players and coaches. And that he structured the payment in multiple transactions so it fell below the level that required board approval. So they didn’t know about it.

Barcagate scandal. Alleged that Bartomeu paid a social media company to essentially plant online criticism of past and current legends. Both players and coaches. And that he structured the payment in multiple transactions so it fell below the level that required board approval. So they didn’t know about it.

Yeah i get that, just amazed at thr fact it is actually happening.

What an embarrassment for the club.

Lets see how it will be reported though. In comparison to say false accusations and alleged leaks and an unlawful sanction.

I'm glad Barcelona are going through a purge and house cleaning, they need to before they can start to rebuild.
But I doubt the magnitude of this will hit the appropriate levels of coverage.

Barca gate needs its own thread - or rename this to messi / barcagate

Lers leave this for messi chat, A separate one makes more sense, or even the dedicated Barcelona thread in the general part.

Are you basing this on the PSG match? Because he did nothing at the weekend that he hasn't been doing all season.
Messi was clearly sulking at the start of the season, scoring from pens only. Now it feels he's on a mission to win his final La Liga title - a farewell gift to Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.