Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi was clearly sulking at the start of the season, scoring from pens only. Now it feels he's on a mission to win his final La Liga title - a farewell gift to Barca
First few weeks maybe. Nothing has changed since Christmas at least.

I think these arrests will signal the start of messi staying at barcelona!

it was fun while it lasted but I really can’t see him leaving barcelona now, he will stay for the rebuild of the club!

Bartomeu arrested too! Hahaha

I don't really want him arrested.

At the moment everything is going perfectly for us with regards to Messi. he's playing well, Barcelona are still failing, the off pitch stuff is a mess.

I'd like everything at that club to stay as it is for 4 months.

I don't want all Bartomeu's crimes coming out and the new president going on a massive charm offensive telling Messi how different it will be, or the public begging for his forgiveness, or the papers getting sympathetic. I don't want them to go bankrupt and need outside investment, I don't want a new manager coming in.

Keep the status quo for 4 months until he's jumped ship. Anything particularly crazy that happens now can only change the direction of this transfer which is currently heading straight to us.

This latest news is all just noise really in the grand scheme of things. Barca can’t afford to keep Messi whoever takes over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.