Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a reason why we should get our other deals done as early as possible.

Imagine if we could do Haaland/Grealish/Nuno/whoever a few days after the end of the season, and Messi sees all of that before he sits down to hear Laporta explain how they're signing Eric Garcia and Memphis Depay and how it can rejuvenate the squad.

To be fair, Garcia is a one-man team.

Certainly when it comes to conceding penalties, defending on the wrong side, running in treacle, being a physical danger to himself...

Barca as a competitive football club are finished for at least a decade and Garcia is a good fit.

Not financially possible

I doubt Barca are going to be able to afford Haaland but looking at the finances of the club that’s come out in the last few days they have budgeted to sign a big name player.
The banks know there’s less chance of them
Seeing the money back without Barca performing well on the pitch. So they will
Cut them some slack.

However I think haalands a step to far for them and Haaland will be looking at that team thinking it’s shit and it’s only getting worse especially when Messi’s goes.

Surely they could do that over the phone? Seems odd that they’ve both gone

Strikes me as typical showman Laporta move, Invite them over, make sure they are seen at the airport. Get it in the press.
Make the world see Barca are still a bit club going after top players.

I’m sure they could of spoke over Skype but il bet it’s Laporta that invited them.

City are going to have a lot of chances over the next two weeks to speak Haaland and his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.