Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi has refused to do any promotional work for the club outside his contractual obligations all season, and that hasn't changed since Laporta arrived. He won't speak on their club's channels, won't do any promotional appearances that aren't in his contract, and has basically hit the brakes on them using him to promote the club.

Doesn't mean he's definitely leaving but it's telling that the depth of his feeling is still such that he won't go out of his way to help them.

And because of this, I see our Lionel staying, to play with his bestie !!

These takes about how Messi will stay because they brought “the friend” Kun in are so naive and such an underestimation of Leo that I wonder if you all really mean it

These takes about how Messi will stay because they brought “the friend” Kun in are so naive and such an underestimation of Leo that I wonder if you all really mean it
100% this
I've said it before, does anyone really think the greatest player of all time is going to structure his career around his friend?
He's had 15 years to do that already and he hasn't. Why would he do it at possibly the final crossroads of his career?

He may well end up playing alongside Kun but I am unconvinced Kun's decision will affect Leo's in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.