Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point being - unless you simply want to attack another poster - then refrain.

If instead - you wish to offer some sort of insight - e.g., where you think Messi may end up next season, then your comments are more than welcome.
I will take your advice on board 100%...er 80% er almost certainly

I actually think he's gonna leave,to where,fuck knows.
I'm thinking,if he was staying,it would of been announced by now,Laporta would be itching to announce he's the man to keep him at Barca.
But leaving would be a huge shock and Messi probably doesn't need the hassle during Copa America.....so leave any announcement till after the competition.

Just guessing and probably way off the mark.

I will take your advice on board 100%...er 80% er almost certainly

I fancy those 20% odds myself.

The thing is, as it stands, he is 100% NOT going to be at Barcelona nect season. His contract expires in 2 weeks and things have to change for him to not leave at that point.

Maybe there is a damn good chance that happens, it is an easy assumption to make and time will tell.

Messi wanted to leave Barcelona, other than a different President what has changed since then? They are still skint, still have huge debt, can't compete for the best players, and have a rebuilding job. I think he's off, he would surely have signed a new contact if he wanted to stay.

It's certainly odd that his contact is so close to ending, and yet no news at all.

If he goes to PSG, as many are suggesting, you'd have to wonder how a French side can afford the wages of an attack of Messi, Mbappe, di Maria & Neymar, within FFP.

It's certainly odd that his contact is so close to ending, and yet no news at all.

If he goes to PSG, as many are suggesting, you'd have to wonder how a French side can afford the wages of an attack of Messi, Mbappe, di Maria & Neymar, within FFP.
Because most of their squad is built up of average players on low wages. They would simply just offload Di Maria and that's that. 3 players on mega wages is no different to what was happening in La Liga for an entire decade but with 6-7 players at once, that's why they are broke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.