Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprised that Barca have not announced whats going on with Messi, If they had signed a new deal with him would that not help with the cash flow ? able to rinse sponsors for a bit more cash,secure a bigger bank loan ? maybe a bit simplistic, it might be more complicated than that ,and probably is. I just cant see Barca not leaking that he has signed with what a week left on his contract?

Suprised that Barca have not announced whats going on with Messi, If they had signed a new deal with him would that not help with the cash flow ? able to rinse sponsors for a bit more cash,secure a bigger bank loan ? maybe a bit simplistic, it might be more complicated than that ,and probably is. I just cant see Barca not leaking that he has signed with what a week left on his contract?
They are desperately trying to find ways to finance what will still be a huge contract.

He's not told them yes currently. It seems odd that he wouldn't have sorted it by now, but maybe the deal on the table is not close enough to the number he is looking for..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.