Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought FC meant Flange Connection? Fingers crossed sounds better though

Last edited:
I have a wife and two wonderful young kids. I’ve got a job that leaves me responsible for 100s of people. Yet, for the past 10 days I’ve been fucking around on twitter and this site looking for any snippets of information. I know it’s all bollocks yet I’m addicted. I need HELP! I blame Dickov, if only he’d have put his last ditch effort in 1999 into the stands I wouldn’t have to go through this shit. But by hell, what a time to be a City fan! Drink it in fellow blues, however this turns out, what a ride we’ve had.

tenor.gif

The latest ESPN bulletin says it is believed that Messi will 90% stay at Barca to avoid a court case that could last months. Of course, it's based on rumours so no idea what will actually happen.

He genuinly still regrets this to this day.

One of the greatest players I have ever seen regrets not joining us even though the whole world applauded his decision.
Thats how far we have come

Considering we had Mark Hughes in charge athe time of that saga it might not of worked out as well as planned (Robinho being an good example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.