Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you, the Messi you will be getting is not the one you dream about and not the player this club needs at this time.

Go and break the bank for little Alf, Felix, Martinez and I would be delighted, those players are the future.

Messi is coming to the end of a glorious career, he is not for us.
Watching him last night like a traffic cone against Atletico. Barca played with 10 men for most of the game. He’s miles off what he was even 2 years ago. Maybe if we had a young energetic team around him it would work but he’s not what’s needed regardless of how it would lift the profile of the club.

Well I couldn't give a fuck pal, Messi is Messi and I want him and imo i think people would be crazy not 2.

Obviously

And from my perspective, City need a great deal more to take their game & club up a level and Leo would answer most of those needs. The fullback situation would remain a concern but Leo is a protagonist absolutely missing from City's attack

He creates advantages that any other single player cannot and with a coach who can balance the attack, it is a logical solution. January seems improbable due to the political situation at the club but it's already been an unprecedented year so perhaps it is possible

Obviously

And from my perspective, City need a great deal more to take their game & club up a level and Leo would answer most of those needs. The fullback situation would remain a concern but Leo is a protagonist absolutely missing from City's attack

He creates advantages that any other single player cannot and with a coach who can balance the attack, it is a logical solution. January seems improbable due to the political situation at the club but it's already been an unprecedented year so perhaps it is possible

Yes and Messi at 33 is still better than any player we currently have and by quite some distance. I can't see it happening in Jan either or if ever tbh lol

Some delusion in this thread this morning. Messi finished, won't provide anything to the team, going backwards, city as bad as Barca.

I think you all need to have a lie down.

Lets not sign the greatest player of all time so we can continue watching FFS Mahrez kick the ball off the pitch 4 times a week and then play cracking passes to the opposing CB allowing them to break on us and score. Yep, sounds a better idea.

Messi would be just as bad as mahrez in this team

Goodness me.

Assuming you mean because they have some similar traits in terms of workrate etc. but come on, Messi's ability alone makes him an upgrade.

Add to that the fact opposition players would be scared shitless to leave Messi on his own whereas they welcome it with Mahrez. Even when he does get it, he's so easily read it's unbelievable. The unpredictability of Messi doesn't allow that.

Not happening according to woman on Sky football door closed , must be on then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.