Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't think he will sign, if he did it would be as big if not bigger than when Pep took the helm (I appreciate one would not happen without the other)

If our on field success is similar to United's after Ferguson retired, when Pep and Messi leave, after say 2/3 years, our popularity as a club will decline.
That will be the case irrespective of Pep or Leo's involvement with City's future. You build a foundation and then continue to work on it, you cannot manufacture a history without living it

Barca are in a mess but there's a bright future ahead. Even United which have been floundering will turn a corner eventually. City will have to build similar and no question pieces like Pep and/or Messi can add to the legacy

I always assumed that after a deal didn't happen in the summer, Messi would just settle down and see out his career at Barcelona but he seems more pissed off than ever at the moment. Would love it if we could get him in January, but don't think it's likely. Even though he'll be 34, can see why the club would still go out of their way to get him next summer. He'll see have plenty to offer on the pitch, and the benefits off the pitch are obvious.

He’d be so much happier watching Mahrez do step overs and run it out of play... Messi is coming to city 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.