Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi is not signing any pre-contract in January much less before Spring even

Link to Kun is only natural since he is on a free, has a relationship to Leo and loves Spain. I do not see it as a credible scenario but many moving parts to really gauge at this point - we'll know better by March

Link to Kun is only natural since he is on a free, has a relationship to Leo and loves Spain. I do not see it as a credible scenario but many moving parts to really gauge at this point - we'll know better by March

Its a tough one with Kun. He proves he can get fit and City offer him a contract. If he doesn’t really figure again this season I suspect City may let him go and give him the send off he deserves. Personally, I think he will get fit and play a major part in the title run in. For another club it’s going to be a huge gamble to offer him - the level of contract for a couple of years with no guarantee he can get fit again If he sits out most of this season. The other challenge for Kun is that he’s the opposite of a ‘flat track bully’. He won’t prosper without a challenge - he thrives and succeeds against the best... so he really needs to play in a competitive league with decent opposition- week after week.

Are you still here.

if he's looked at today's weather in Manchester, there's no way he's signing. ;-)

046-BE117-E4-B0-4-FC1-BFFC-34218067399-E.png

Nice.........

According to Marca, Messi's most recent contract extension in 2017 includes bonuses totalling €78m (£69.6m) to be paid in two instalments, the first of which he cashed in on last summer.
That means that the six-time Ballon d'Or winner will receive another €39m (£34.8m) whether he is on the books at Camp Nou or not, and the money will be received in eight separate payments over the next four years - starting at the end of the current campaign.
Messi - who continues to be linked with moves to Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain - has started to hit top form in recent weeks and boasts 14 goals and six assists in all competitions during the 2020-21 season.

Nice.........

According to Marca, Messi's most recent contract extension in 2017 includes bonuses totalling €78m (£69.6m) to be paid in two instalments, the first of which he cashed in on last summer.
That means that the six-time Ballon d'Or winner will receive another €39m (£34.8m) whether he is on the books at Camp Nou or not, and the money will be received in eight separate payments over the next four years - starting at the end of the current campaign.
Messi - who continues to be linked with moves to Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain - has started to hit top form in recent weeks and boasts 14 goals and six assists in all competitions during the 2020-21 season.
The stupid fuckers should have let him go last summer, they’ll pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.