Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he (or any other player) were to sign a pre-contract for the following season in this window,does it have to be announced before this window shuts?
No. He could have signed one already for all we know. He is free to sign a pre-contract whenever he wants as soon as he has only 6 months left on his current contract?

However, a player like Messi, signing a deal to stay or to leave would have leaks.

All its done is stop anyone else from making a big investment like we did. Now some clubs are financially on their arse that rule will hold them back. I expect it to be rolled back or dropped at some point pretty soon

All its done is stop anyone else from making a big investment like we did. Now some clubs are financially on their arse that rule will hold them back. I expect it to be rolled back or dropped at some point pretty soon.
It has worked as intended. Imagine the current situation with PSG and City able to spend as they wish. It would be a true nightmare for the historical clubs. We could raid any team and poach any player.
FFP was designed to stop City, the elite clubs would have nothing to do with it whatsoever, then Sheikh Mansour buys City and they bring in a bastardised version. I wonder how long the charade of investment is bad, large debt is good and normal will be allowed to continue.
It will continue as long as it serves the interest of the original clubs who pushed for this existing rule.

I can see them remove or change that rule when they finally obtain what they want for the Champions League or SuperLeague ; they will have more money to spend, so they'll need a new higher cap or no cap at all.

the fucking hypocrisy of this, what an arsehole, just the right fit for a club of/for arseholes (and by that i don't mean the team).

looks like Messi has already set up a sideline business in Wigan.......it's happening

Last edited:

the fucking hypocrisy of this, what an arsehole, just the right fit for a club of/for arseholes (and by that i don't mean the team).
What are they moaning about, a player who's out of contract at the end of June can negotiate a deal with another club from Jan 1st, it's none of Laporta's business.

The express never have a good word to say about the club. Maybe we did not offer them a barm/muffin with their cup of tea.

Snubbed again:

“lionel messi will ‘set himself a challenge’ and join PSG in Man City SNUB.”

What challenge would that be? Win a 1 team league? Anyway it’s over. It was fun while it lasted.

All its done is stop anyone else from making a big investment like we did. Now some clubs are financially on their arse that rule will hold them back. I expect it to be rolled back or dropped at some point pretty soon.

But only if you can show sufficient European pedigree, or your name begins with Barcalo, Real Ma, Manchester Unit, Juvent, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.