Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, Barca have spent £600m in the last three years signing overpriced hype and dross. They couldn't plan a picnic with Mary Poppins.

yes but some of those players are great players ?? No

we were in for de jong no ??

prob sure we would of took griezman and Dembele if they wanted to come .

courtinho for the money was a shocker

you can buy quality players, but if you hire a manager that nearly put everton in the relegation zone what do you expect to happen

Again, this just shows how it’s a coordinated response.

Totally. The closer it gets to summer, the more the speculation will ramp up.

Having stayed silent throughout, i struggle to believe it is a coincidence that we come out with the same response as the messi camp on the same day.

Either both are true and it IS a timing coincidence, or the messi camp are trying to control it before it snowballs and we are helping.

If you think messi is gonna score 20+ league goals in the premier league at 34 , so are you

C'mon, man, seriously?

Jamie fucking Vardy scored 23 Premier League goals last year at the age of 33!!!

Even big nose Ibra scored 17 in 28 at the age of 36 in a shite United team.

we were also in fir mguire, sanchez and jorgihno...not to mention pogba......

none of those have exactly set the world alight either

I feel abit of Deja Vu, i swear Sky sports and other Journalists came out and said Man city were not interessted in Pep, saying we hadnt been in contact etc

Mbappe and Haaland emerging will make him even more conscious of his legacy. He'll want to move to a club where he has a chance to win the CL one more time, and that club is not Barcelona.

Keeping up with this thread though, I honestly hope we sign him just to settle these debate.

he been shite every time in a major tournament for the argies as well, playing with he’s mate Aguero. He excelled with peps system and world class players , them had neymar and sueraz all my side him and great midfielders.

he’s declined that’s the reason Barcelona are Shit, not the other players .

people acting like greizman, de jong, demble etc aren’t world class players

I can see your point to some extent with those three but ask yourself this question, which of them gets into this City team?

It's a lot to place it all on Messi. It's also not his fault Barca mortgaged their entire future on his contract, he just signed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.