Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are no where near as bad as people are making out
Yeah, since 2016 they have had Champions League disasterclasses year in year out. Not a world class team anymore.
Not bad at all.

Yeah, since 2016 they have had Champions League disasterclasses year in year out. Not a world class team anymore.
Not bad at all.
Barca are a top club - for sure. They've, however, undergone a huge decline since their zenith in the Messi, Xavi, Iniesta era (perhaps greatest ever club in world football) heyday; indisputably world's best club then, to maybe 5th best now.

Agree about Garcia but to say Barca are finished as a competitive club for the next decade is wrong.

They have some outstanding talent coming through the ranks, they will sort out their financial issues and with a couple of good signings they will have a very good side.

And lets not forget they are 2nd in La Liga.

A Bluemoon 11 would be second in La Liga mate.

"Manchester City awaits a call from Messi
The English club is still interested in strengthening its team with Messi for next season if he does not reach an agreement with Barcelona"

"The English club is now awaiting Messi's decision. City will not make any official move until it is known with certainty that Messi wants to leave Barcelona. And at this time, the Argentine has not made this decision. Meanwhile, in Manchester they prepare the offer in case it is necessary to present it"

"Manchester City awaits a call from Messi
The English club is still interested in strengthening its team with Messi for next season if he does not reach an agreement with Barcelona"

"The English club is now awaiting Messi's decision. City will not make any official move until it is known with certainty that Messi wants to leave Barcelona. And at this time, the Argentine has not made this decision. Meanwhile, in Manchester they prepare the offer in case it is necessary to present it"
Well, I guess we should all want Barcelona to lose La Liga and CDR final. If both of these happens, then his leaving will be more possible.

Well, I guess we should all want Barcelona to lose La Liga and CDR final. If both of these happens, then his leaving will be more possible.

I'm not sure that will matter because he's said he wants them to *compete*, not necessarily win. They're competitive domestically but realistically a couple of years behind the main competition in Europe. If he is still motivated purely by the Ballon D'Or he'll move to City or PSG. No shame in staying at Barcelona and helping them to re establish themselves though.

I think them winning the league and cup may work for us. I bet he would rather leave on a high having dragged them to a league rather than walking away looking like the kid who’s took his ball in cause he got beat.

He wants to win the champions league and I realistically Barca are not going to do that.
Even if they signed Haaland they wouldn’t be at the level needed.
Throw Garcia and wjinaldum in that side and not I’m not sure if they makes them stronger or weaker?
Messi isn’t daft and isn’t going to think cause he played out of his skin and won them the league that suddenly they are a top European team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.