Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want him anymore, would rather have halaand or mbappe
what about him and Haaland?....it has been long said that getting Messi does NOT effect any other part of our transfer business.....it wont mean we sacrifice our other targets to get him (financially)

Mbappe is not coming to us....he has already turned us (the club) down

Yeah go out for Mbappe and get the best of him for next 6-7 years. He is imo the next big thing in football and I cannot see him much longer fighting with Lille, Monaco for Ligue 1 title.

I think he is gonna have a huge Euros in the summer.

While Messi's father will travel from Argentina to waste everyones time.

I have constantly watched Barca in the last 15 years.
His level, especially against top physical competition is not that high. He will still have incredible matches against low level competition, but against the top Messi hasn't had a great game in a very very long time.
Hasn’t had a great game in a very very?
PSG in 2021? Or Liverpool in 2019? The first ones that come to my mind.

been watching Barca for 15 years constantly - well, I am the Queen Elizabeth II then.

Yeah go out for Mbappe and get the best of him for next 6-7 years. He is imo the next big thing in football and I cannot see him much longer fighting with Lille, Monaco for Ligue 1 title.

I think he is gonna have a huge Euros in the summer.

While Messi's father will travel from Argentina to waste everyones time.
He is destined for madrid though always has been and always will be (even if we did get him)

Well, I guess we should all want Barcelona to lose La Liga and CDR final. If both of these happens, then his leaving will be more possible.
Could work better if they win it all and he can go out on a high like Ferguson at the rags knowing full well they're on a downward trend.

Given that he’s yet to sign a new contract, we could be looking at his last El Clasico (Madrid vs Barcelona) this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.