Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The Qataris and PSG aren’t going to sell Mbappe to City.
2. Mbappe doesn’t want to leave PSG and Paris for City and Manchester
3. Especially if PSG will the CL.
4. Forget about Mbappe, he will stay at PSG.
5. Haaland or Messi are the choices.

1. The Qataris and PSG aren’t going to sell Mbappe to City.
2. Mbappe doesn’t want to leave PSG and Paris for City and Manchester
3. Especially if PSG will the CL.
4. Forget about Mbappe, he will stay at PSG.
5. Haaland or Messi are the choices.
Not too sure about the 4.

I see him at Real Madrid.

He is destined for madrid though always has been and always will be (even if we did get him)
Thing is Madrid and Barca are in rebuild mode, good chance they aren’t winning the CL for a while especially been so much in debt and having to pay tax back etc. Yes he would have a good chance of La Liga, but I can see Madrid struggling in years to get into last 16 just like Barca this year.

Where? He runs around 8 km per game. That's a fact. His wages are 50m, that's a fact. Busquets and Alba are always looking to pass him the ball even when they have a teammate in a better position. That's a fact. The only subjective thing is that I think his level is not that high against elite competition in the last 2 years.

Messi is still a top 5-10 player in the world, and he's, in my opinion, the best player ever. I have watched more than 500 games from him. But a top 5 player is not enough to risk the playstyle of the team. It's not enough to pay 50m or more per year.
What the hell are you waffling on about? Who gives a fuck if you’ve watched Messi 500 times.

The fact he hasn’t said anything yet is interesting. I would imagine announcing he is staying would give Barca a huge boost and increase their chances of the title....

Hasn’t had a great game in a very very?
PSG in 2021? Or Liverpool in 2019? The first ones that come to my mind.

been watching Barca for 15 years constantly - well, I am the Queen Elizabeth II then.
Thoughts and prayers are with you at this time ma’am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.