Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hear a lot about Messi in what he generates for Barca, time will tell, I get the feeling the figures are not true, he seems to have taken enormous sums out of the club, not saying he is not entitled to them but he himself and family have done very, very well out of Barcelona.

Barca were a huge club before Messi and they will be after, their debt is looking horrendous but it will be serviced.

The problem is one of direction, even under Laporta, they are making strange decisions, signing Aguero, Depay and probably resiginng Messi, yet still having Braithwaite and Greizman, how many strikers are they going to play each week?

I think they're good signings to be honest. Depay is quality, he's going to get 20+ goals a season and he's cheap. Braithewaite is one of their few sellable assets and Depay's a big upgrade. Also links very well with De Jong which is probably a sign he'll link well with Pedri and Messi too.

Koeman plays a 352/343 so I expect a minimum of 2 of Depay, Aguero, Messi, Trincao, Griezmann will play each game.

I actually think they could put together a La Liga challenging side without Messi. Front 3 of Griezmann, Depay, Aguero. Midfield of De Jong, Pedri and a new guy, and then a back 4 with Alba, Pique and a few signings.

We hear a lot about Messi in what he generates for Barca, time will tell, I get the feeling the figures are not true, he seems to have taken enormous sums out of the club, not saying he is not entitled to them but he and his father have done very, very well out of Barcelona.

Barca were a huge club before Messi and they will be after, their debt is looking horrendous but it will be serviced.

The problem is one of direction, even under Laporta, they are making strange decisions, signing Aguero, Depay and probably resiginng Messi, yet still having Braithwaite and Greizman, how many strikers are they going to play each week?
Add another to that list if this is true..

I think they're good signings to be honest. Depay is quality, he's going to get 20+ goals a season and he's cheap. Braithewaite is one of their few sellable assets and Depay's a big upgrade. Also links very well with De Jong which is probably a sign he'll link well with Pedri and Messi too.

Koeman plays a 352/343 so I expect a minimum of 2 of Depay, Aguero, Messi, Trincao, Griezmann will play each game.
Agreed they are good signings, but they have no defenders, and in general an ageing squad.

I though Laporta may have wanted a fresh start, maybe even to the point of saying goodbye to messi but if he wants Messi to stay, sign Aguero to keep him happy but the signing of Depay is a strange one and unnecessary.

I Can't see Greizman wanting out with the size of that contract, unless it's on a free?

Agreed they are good signings, but they have no defenders, and in general an ageing squad.

I though Laporta may have wanted a fresh start, maybe even to the point of saying goodbye to messi but if he wants Messi to stay, sign Aguero to keep him happy but the signing of Depay is a strange one and unnecessary.

I Can't see Greizman wanting out with the size of that contract, unless it's on a free?

The problem for Laporta is that even if he wants Messi out, he can never appear to want him out.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he's ecstatic if Messi leaves and gives him loads of money to work with , but he has be seen to do everything to keep him.

News out of Barca today that they want to bring Ronaldo in to pair with the little maestro, they're not doing to badly for a club with its arse hanging out of its trousers.

Most clubs would be given ultimatums by governing bodies with the debt these are carrying, like the big man in a pub maxing out his credit card shouting "Drinks all round".

News out of Barca today that they want to bring Ronaldo in to pair with the little maestro, they're not doing to badly for a club with its arse hanging out of its trousers.

Most clubs would be given ultimatums by governing bodies with the debt these are carrying, like the big man in a pub maxing out his credit card shouting "Drinks all round".
Seen summat today saying they want Dembele to renew as he can go on a free next year and they want to get some money back from what they paid Dortmund (96m rising to £135m).
Trouble is,they can't afford him on the contract he's on and want to renegotiate one.
How the fuck they gonna afford Ronaldo?

Seen summat today saying they want Dembele to renew as he can go on a free next year and they want to get some money back from what they paid Dortmund (96m rising to £135m).
Trouble is,they can't afford him on the contract he's on and want to renegotiate one.
How the fuck they gonna afford Ronaldo?

Its bullshit Laporta is a populist he's got barca fans eating out of his hands. He knows barca are fucked but he can't show that. So make up excuses after excuses lies after lies to make him look like an amazing president. Ffs he's gone on record saying Barca can win the champions league next season

Its bullshit Laporta is a populist he's got barca fans eating out of his hands. He knows barca are fucked but he can't show that. So make up excuses after excuses lies after lies to make him look like an amazing president. Ffs he's gone on record saying Barca can win the champions league next season
Agree mate,he's fuckin mental......posted a link before saying they are also after Insigne......how many forwards they want?
Traore also saying he wants to go back,along with all of our first team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.