Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s old as tits.

Still the best in the world potentially on a free. Well worth it IMO.

After over a year of not being able to properly go to a game and having been a season ticket holder since the 01/02 season (so watched some shite), I’d personally love seeing Messi in a City shirt while he still has the quality.

This isn’t a George Weah job, Messi is still in a class of his own.

Since 2014, every day it's mentioned, getting tiring, he will resign for Barca, he will never sign for MCFC.
What you mean getting tiring? I'm bored fuckin' stupid over this. Messi has been having us over every time he's wanted Barca to shit themselves since 2014, all because he's a greedy bastard wanting a rise. He's just been using us as a bargaining tool. and besides, I've never wanted the cross eyed circus dwarf anyway.

What you mean getting tiring? I'm bored fuckin' stupid over this. Messi has been having us over every time he's wanted Barca to shit themselves since 2014, all because he's a greedy bastard wanting a rise. He's just been using us as a bargaining tool. and besides, I've never wanted the cross eyed circus dwarf anyway.
Totally agree, I can't believe his fan boys can't see through this guy.

2014 he had a major opportunity to sign for us, while still at his peak, to prove himself in a new league, he bottled out.

Last season despite the multi millionaire Messi stating "he was desperately unhappy" he would not pursue a move, why? MONEY, he would not risk losing his MONEY,

Desperate to move my arse!

Now 2021 on a free, would he play for a club to win titles and to play for the love of the game?....NO, he wants one last big pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.