The Michael Oliver Penalty Thread

I believe @the-ecstacy-of-eight was referring to the way you presented the data, rather than anything else.

You put 2, 3, 14, etc, except for 1st, which is mixing ordinal and cardinal numbers.
WTF are cardinal and ordinal numbers?? Please be aware when you reply that I only got a CSE grade 5 in maths, and that was probably for getting my name and date correct on the exam paper!!

It's real data? But if you need some more I can have a look at the number of pens awarded to each team, on average, per year, over the 10 years? Based on the ranking of the teams though it's likely to reinforce the point that City get on average a lot more penalties than the other two. You may not like that fact, but it's very likely to be the case.

I don't have a problem with conspiracies, but lazy ones should just be torpedoed. There's so many other useful things to talk about than those that are verifiably false.
dipper ?

WTF are cardinal and ordinal numbers?? Please be aware when you reply that I only got a CSE grade 5 in maths, and that was probably for getting my name and date correct on the exam paper!!

Pleased that went over somebody else's head other than mine.
Cardinal numbers are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

Ordinal numbers are: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.