the midnight meat train.

what was that giant rabbit about at the end?

i well didnt understand that bit..

dancing on a great big hot dog too....whats that all about?

Hmmm...i actually watched this all the way through unlike some of you(BlueSam) so i feel i'm more than qualified to give you a synopsis.

I thought the beginning was quite good.The way the three characters were all doing fake jobs at the university was quite funny as was the "guess the card" scene with the electrocution.I liked the fact that they moved into a big old firehouse.I'd have loved to live there.I liked it when the girl on the desk shouted "we've got one" when they had their first job.After the first job had finished the story sort of lost it's way a bit what with big invisible dogs chasing short men through parks and the city officals turning up and annoying everyone.They also named a character after an 80's video game which wasn't very original.And,mange tout,the hero got the girl at the end even though he was losing his hair and quite short.

All in all a good film though and would definitely watch it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.