The Mini Derby - EDS V United / united v City U18's link P8

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 13 Apr 2018.

1. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Poor this

2. Bluemoonie92

Bluemoonie92

I hope we are normally better than this because this game is shite

3. Delphinho

Delphinho

FT 1-1. One of the most boring EDS games I have seen this year. No Tosin, Brahim, Foden, Nmecha or Garre today

4. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Poor game apart from a few glimpses.

5. blueincy

blueincy

Fuck off Davies you rag ****....

6. bluwes

bluwes

Time Davies fell on his sword, these players are better than that performance tonight

7. waspish

waspish

Didn’t bother watching second half players need a better direction and manager

8. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Shouldn't our youngsters have a better coach than piss poor ex Rag nomark ?

Does he have any credentials for the position ?

I read lots of criticisms of his performances on this thread and wonder why he has kept his role within the hierarchy at the club.

If we have outstanding potential within the ranks then surely they deserve the best coaching possible ?

9. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Typical City!

10. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Poor game tonight. Utd almost certain to be relegated and I could see why but City not really much better on this performance. We did have quite a few players missing but maybe they did as well but that's should be an excuse for a weak performance like that. Just left me feeling the coach isn't up to much as I know the players have much more quality than we saw tonight.

Most disappointing for me was probably Matt Smith. I rate him very highly but somehow tonight he just seemed lost in the midfield role he was given that I think was much further forward than he usually plays. All part of the development I guess.

Here's hoping for getter from the 18's tomorrow away v the scum again.They win the league if the even draw and the only team that can stop them is City if we win 4 in a row and they lose their last 2.We could level with them on points and just need to claw back 11 goal difference. 6.1 and 5 nil have been the last 2 results, so here's for another like that tomorrow. Dreaming I think.