The Mole Exposed

johnny crossan

Do you want to know who is the first team squad member actively working to get Hughes sacked and feeding the journos their titbits of salacious club gossip ?

Danny Mills IMO

(He's got form - remember the Stephen Ireland to Sunderland story when he was punditing on Ch 5)

johnny crossan said:
Do you want to know who is the first team squad member actively working to get Hughes sacked and feeding the journos their titbits of salacious club gossip ?

Danny Mills IMO

(He's got form - remember the Stephen Ireland to Sunderland story when he was punditing on Ch 5)

There could be something in that, I well remember him gobbing off about the club on Ch 5, he should have been sacked there and then for that

Ducado said:
johnny crossan said:

Danny Mills IMO

There could be something in that, I well remember him gobbing off about the club on Ch 5, he should have been sacked there and then for that

say we do sack him, who is gonna cut the pitch??

can i just ask when evans is?? is he injuired because i aint seen him for a while and it was said the younger player woludnt play for city again. probs nothing i no just wondered

Ducado said:
johnny crossan said:

Danny Mills IMO

was it also danny mills who said about eriksson "we needed churchill, we got ian duncan smith"? or was that gareth mouthgate

johnny crossan said:

Danny Mills IMO
Spotted on the pitch last Saturday
molecopy.jpg

Evans was sat watching the game in a East stand box on Saturday. He looked totally uninterested and spent all game texting and ringing people. He certainly did not seem bothered that we were loosing.

If that's true about Evans than get him out. Not like he's impressed much, I know he is young and all but i doubt he will ever be good enough to play at the level we are trying to get to, and we certainly don't need any more players causing problems.

I'm sure Norwich would love to have him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.