The morgue that is Colin Bell Stand

Kinkyboots10

Had a great start to the day down at Shambles Square. Brought the kids, everyone in a great mood, even saw DE Niro and his inflatable gloves! Really up for the game, me and the family in good voice and couldn't wait to take our seats. We were singing and shouting our hearts out on level 1 right behind the dug out, only for some toool behind me to poke me in the back and tell me to shut up as I was spoiling everyone else's enjoyment. WTF???? It was dead in that stand! If it wasn't for me in the immediate vicinity you could've heard a pin drop! I took no notice of course and can hardly speak now my throat is so sore. Still put a dampener on my day though. Couldn't believe he told me to be quiet, it was the UEFA quarter cup final for God's sake!!! I caught him on video a few times and am sorely tempted to name and shame the saddo. I'm gutted we didn't get through but still proud of our lads tonight. CTID!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.