The most drunken status EVER on Bluemoon....

Oohvonkyvonky

Courtsey of Taximania. Think he had a good day at the races?!?! Found in the "Where's my seasoncard" Thread...

Justst got infrom Ripon races and I am as full as as a buket.
If I could sup any more I wouldONLY i CAN
AND wHAT IS THERE TIO GREET ME IN MY OFFIECE is my seasonds cards and i am well ahppy and i losy the first racres except the fforst whicj i had chalise OR KALISE which is porounced kailise and i aHD A TWENTY ON AND THEN COULD OT PICK ME NOSE DFFTER THAT AND IT PISSED DOEN ALLM DAY LONG
aND i HAVE JUST CUM BACJ from the races and ai have seen in my oferice my seasons cards and i feel like feckin criened. and so fuvkin happy
I T IS well riceived and ..
It it so emossenial
It says im a abox special in blue my card and i t says a free thing you shove in the computer and a free ble box and a cd but I dont what it bis says until the morning as my eyes are not forcased right
Thanks city
fuckin hard on riht now or what if i can say thet happy days ehh ! fukin got a llob on am and well appy
jesus wept i am tearful thanks you anf gos bled cit ehh
adios anigiois

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Courtsey of Taximania. Think he had a good day at the races?!?! Found in the "Where's my seasoncard" Thread...

Justst got infrom Ripon races and I am as full as as a buket.
If I could sup any more I wouldONLY i CAN
AND wHAT IS THERE TIO GREET ME IN MY OFFIECE is my seasonds cards and i am well ahppy and i losy the first racres except the fforst whicj i had chalise OR KALISE which is porounced kailise and i aHD A TWENTY ON AND THEN COULD OT PICK ME NOSE DFFTER THAT AND IT PISSED DOEN ALLM DAY LONG
aND i HAVE JUST CUM BACJ from the races and ai have seen in my oferice my seasons cards and i feel like feckin criened. and so fuvkin happy
I T IS well riceived and ..
It it so emossenial
It says im a abox special in blue my card and i t says a free thing you shove in the computer and a free ble box and a cd but I dont what it bis says until the morning as my eyes are not forcased right
Thanks city
fuckin hard on riht now or what if i can say thet happy days ehh ! fukin got a llob on am and well appy
jesus wept i am tearful thanks you anf gos bled cit ehh
adios anigiois

Haha!! Fucking brilliant.

Do you think he's happy that he's got his season card, then?

i can just imagine him crying with happyness as he opened the box and seen his card, then pulling out what i assume from trying to decode the message a usb? thinkin" OMG they have sent me a jelly bean" much to his dissapointment it is a computer thingy!

hahah

later in the thread....

nort to paonick abopurt ahelem 88 as it jus ttransansprede theta my cads ahave and wandft expeckintin it and obbioives happy innnich
Bring ohe season
city come good and i haves efterseen reesltld a 12 sqqisd profits
live Ripon RAcIS luv it it t bits gud bight 88
just found sium wine to cilbrite
whet yehh ehhwhey hay top banannis
appydays

In summary...I think he won 12 quid at the races, cried, has his seasoncard and found some wine????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.