The most rancid smell you have ever whiffed is?

BlueMoonRisin’

Mine was a bag of rotten prawns that had turned to slush. A few weeks back I opened a bag of prawns from the freezer, ate a few and put the rest in the fridge for another time. I forgot all about them and must have put something in front of them.

I was away from home about 3 weeks and when I got back I open the fridge and was almost sick by the putrid stench. It really was vile. I pinched my nose and found the bag of mushy slush hiding at the back of the fridge.

I was so overcome by the stench I closed the fridge door whilst i thought about going for the bleach. I tried to bleach the fridge but the stench was too revolting so I unplugged the fridge and took it to the tip.

Whoever next opened it would have had a nasty surprise; )

Mine was a bag of rotten prawns that had turned to slush. A few weeks back I opened a bag of prawns from the freezer, ate a few and put the rest in the fridge for another time. I forgot all about them and must have put something in front of them.

I was away from home about 3 weeks and when I got back I open the fridge and was almost sick by the putrid stench. It really was vile. I pinched my nose and found the bag of mushy slush hiding at the back of the fridge.

I was so overcome by the stench I closed the fridge door whilst i thought about going for the bleach. I tried to bleach the fridge but the stench was too revolting so I unplugged the fridge and took it to the tip.

Whoever next opened it would have had a nasty surprise; )

Bicarbonate of soda is your friend for cleaning smells out of fridges, save you throwing it away the next time you are dumb enough to forget a bag of stinking fish product lol

Mine was in the sixth form on a Biology field trip. We'd been doing some lab work and threw all the chemicals and stuff we'd been using into a bowl to chuck away. I picked it up to dispose of it, took one sniff and threw up straight away. My vomit added to It actually made the smell better.

My daughter is a paramedic and had to attend a house where a body had been lying for at least a week. She says she still can't get that smell out of her nostrils.

Drove over a small bridge over a small river/creek in a tuc tuc in Cochin, India.
I swear it was an open sewer, Ive never smelt anything so bad, I'll never forget it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.