The Most Stunning City related book cover there's ever been?

Didsbury Dave

I found this on Gary James's fantastic Facebook page.(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/GaryJames4?sk=wall#!/GaryJames4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/GaryJames4?sk=wall#!/GaryJames4</a>) I know it's only one of several ideas he's had done, but I really think it is the most stunning City-related book cover I've ever seen.

sorry, I was unable to upload the image for some reason but click on his Facebook page and look at the first of the three potential covers.

Beautiful. And an image I've not seen before.

253543_10150212248272816_289818652815_7837716_4363058_n.jpg

There you go.

Thanks mate, that's the one.

What an image. Perfectly fits the title, too.

i can't wait for the book. I really hope it has some behind the scenes stuff on the end of the Thaksin era and how Abu Dhabi came to the table. We went from putting our entire first team up for sale to breaking the transfer record in a matter of days.

^ nah the poznan one is ok but does an image of the fans backs really sell us to someone browsing a book shop shelf?!

I think of the 3 shown, the bus one is by far the best - perfect mix of fans, players, stadium, and shows we're rising high from the recent lows :)

LongsightM13 said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's a cracker, but I actually think the Poznan one looks better.
There's a poznan image on the bus. Covers all bases . . .
I just think there's a bit too much going on in the stadium pic. Makes the cover look a little bit cluttered.

Love to see a book cover,Manchester United,,The end is nigh,with a pic of their parade along deansgate,

For me it has to be a pic from Albert Square. End of story.

The above pic is just,well, OK.

Not enough fans in the pic due to cordoned areas off and people already inside the stadium. There are gaps to the left and a car park at the top left

Must be tons of pics taken in Albert Square or the City Centre that are better than this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.