The most traditional English food is ?

Steak and kidney pudding. None of that pie rubbish, a proper suet pudding. It's become a rare treat to find this on a menu and for me, it's one of the best English dishes you can find. Served with mash, good gravy and nice greens - savoy cabbage perhaps. And English mustard. Delicious.

Whenever Americans do impressions of us it almost always involves fish & chips..And tea..And the word mate

They also love to say Cheerio to you, in some bastard hybrid accent that makes you reconsider giving up serial killing.

My mum would do them with stuffing stuffed into them , quite tasty, albeit an aquired taste.

And she did cows heart too. We didnt have much money in my childhood.

Kids today would probably ring childline if they had to eat some of the food we did as youngsters.

I normally grind heart up, mix with equal amounts of fatty pork and make sausages with them, just thought I'd like to try something different

Heart is excellent for smoking, but they say frozen meat doesn't smoke well so maybe wait for next season. I've got some reidee heart at the moment - delicious!

BTW Idahoblues are you anywhere near the total eclipse this summer?

ID_web.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.