The most unfunny comedian ever

Mayor West

Al Murray. Before you start with 'dont watch him then', he was the host for live at the apollo last night.Sure i could have changed the channel til he had finished but couldnt be arsed. Tim Vine on the other hand, simply outstanding.

Godfather said:
Al Murray. Before you start with 'dont watch him then', he was the host for live at the apollo last night.Sure i could have changed the channel til he had finished but couldnt be arsed. Tim Vine on the other hand, simply outstanding.

I'm sure there's a thread a little bit further down that covers him.Or was i dreaming? Was it a dream? I know there was a small rabbit jumping over Simon Cowell being chased by owls.

And...for your information the host of the title is that iranian fat bloke.Olijd something or other.

For the life of me i cant undertand how people cant find Michael Mcintyre funny, im in stitches at lmost everything he says!!! And isnt he like the biggest selling comedian (DVD sales) ever or something like that? Maybe its just City fans who dont like him lol!

stony said:
Stephen K Amos is the most unfunny man in the world bar non.

Is this the black guy thats on The Wright Stuff quite regularly, they always introduce him as a comedian and he is just plain dull and makes jokes a 5 year old tells.

Godfather said:
stony said:
Stephen K Amos is the most unfunny man in the world bar non.

Is this the black guy thats on The Wright Stuff quite regularly, they always introduce him as a comedian and he is just plain dull and makes jokes a 5 year old tells.
Well it is the Wright Stuff. That's your fault for watching it.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Godfather said:
Well it is the Wright Stuff. That's your fault for watching it.

haha im a bit of an addict, i know i shouldnt cos it makes me mad, but on the plus side he hates jeremy vile as much as me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.