The Most Unpopular Signing

For the £23 mil that's being banded about for him I would sooner have the Spurs guy toby alderweireld at £25mil (his release clause). As most people agree we don't fucking want Jonny "he understands the situation" Evans at any price.

Alderweireld's release clause only becomes active in specific circumstances in 2019. Might explain why he's still at Spurs.

Most shouty people on the internet don't want Evans. Whether that's reflective of City fans as a whole is total guess work.

Alderweireld's release clause only becomes active in specific circumstances in 2019. Might explain why he's still at Spurs.

Most shouty people on the internet don't want Evans. Whether that's reflective of City fans as a whole is total guess work.

I think you'll struggle to find a city fan that wants him.

I think you'll struggle to find a city fan that wants him.

Even though there's an argument that his fee is immaterial, I wouldn't object if he signed for under £12m.

But the transfer market is becoming more and more inflated. There could be two or three more £100m+ signings before the close of the window.

Whilst it may seem absurd, it's quite astonishing that we signed Bernardo for £43m.

For the £23 mil that's being banded about for him I would sooner have the Spurs guy toby alderweireld at £25mil (his release clause). As most people agree we don't fucking want Jonny "he understands the situation" Evans at any price.

Does he want to leave? Does he want to come here? Is he happy playing a smaller role?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.