The Most Unpopular Signing

Cole and Schmeichel signing for us sickened me.
Got to abuse Rudolph walking round the pitch after Maine Road's last game, those who thought I was out of order were told to fuck off. I hate that ****.

Thank god I never had the misfortune to sit next to someone as sad
Amd pathetic as you.

Me too!! And that vile snide ginger c*nt Scholes!! The pair hate us with a passion and are always tryin to put us down at any opportunity. On the most unpopular signing, who remembers that c*Unt Robert Hopkin in the mid 80s, looked like a murderer, but only murdered crosses of balls.. he was f*cking awful ! I was only about 11 at the time but I remember the kippax giving him pure shit and clearly remember he was hating being at City. We then sold him to Birmingham ( I think) and he came out in the press saying that Brum were a bigger club than City. A total and utter Prick! On Evans, got to be a wind up.. hasn't it :-/
We sold Hopkins to West Brom and I think his comments after leaving were directed at Manchester, the city, rather than Manchester City. Unbelievable as it may sound, he was homesick for Birmingham when he played for us. We signed him from Birmingham City where he was a bit of a cult hero. I reckon he must have left St Andrews for 'non-footballing reasons'.

Actual in the past McIlroy.

Current players ANYONE with a raggy past. Sorry but there's 99.99% if players in the world who haven't been there so there's quite a big pool to pull from.

Players like the Goat didn't play a game for them, Tevez who was in loan there are exempt.

there are better defenders than Evans ,however there may be a reason for getting a home-grown cb,leaving two foreign spots open ,if that's the case then it doesn't seem so bad ,imo think Evans can be a useful cover in lesser games in the prem and cups leaving our main cbs free to rest
Fancy coming on here and talking sense.

Don’t get me wrong one of my best mates is a baggie and he hasn’t got a bad word to say about Jonny or Darren Fletcher for that matter. Both have been decent come in and done a really good job. But when all said and done they are big fish in a small pond and WBA/ Stoke is the level that they are at. We have been here before with Nolito and Negrado and many others before bring in cheap quick fix. It smacks of desperation and I would sooner stick with what we have gone than start pissing money up the wall on ex rags.

We're buying him step in when we have injuries and suspensions though. He's not coming in as a first choice.

It's about finding a decent player who is happy to play that role. He also covers a homegrown spot giving us room for two other foreign signings.

Tosin isn't ready and needs to be playing regularly at his age anyway in order to play that role.

For what it's worth, Evans is also a decent lad. He's no Herrera in the offensive rag stakes.

We sold Hopkins to West Brom and I think his comments after leaving were directed at Manchester, the city, rather than Manchester City. Unbelievable as it may sound, he was homesick for Birmingham when he played for us. We signed him from Birmingham City where he was a bit of a cult hero. I reckon he must have left St Andrews for 'non-footballing reasons'.
Yeah, I knew Brum were involved somewhere along the way. A total and utter shit.

We're buying him step in when we have injuries and suspensions though. He's not coming in as a first choice.

It's about finding a decent player who is happy to play that role. He also covers a homegrown spot giving us room for two other foreign signings.

Tosin isn't ready and needs to be playing regularly at his age anyway in order to play that role.

For what it's worth, Evans is also a decent lad. He's no Herrera in the offensive rag stakes.

For the £23 mil that's being banded about for him I would sooner have the Spurs guy toby alderweireld at £25mil (his release clause). As most people agree we don't fucking want Jonny "he understands the situation" Evans at any price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.