The National Anthem At Wembley

danburge82 said:
i kne albert davy said:
Britannia is a mere fictional character and I always imagine her as a warlike Amazon with one breast bared handling a trident and her long limbs clad in a lustrous silken sheen. As for my point falling down my doctor says this is a temporary age related condition and nothing to worry about. I am right to be non PC about Britannia as she has never been pictured in a uniform of His Majesty's Constabulary with her blouse mostly unbuttoned, her hair tousled and her nostrils flaring as she provocatively wields a thrusting truncheon.
Lol very good she was never bare breasted on my pennies might have kept em longer if she was, as for your er cough other problem it was good enough for Pele don't be to worried it effects 1 in 10 men over 50 so just think of yourself as special.

If it's Boudica you're talking about, she is not a fictional character!

In fact, on Channel 4 (Channel 140 on Sky) on Wednesday 5th May, there is a Time Team special programme all about her!

Boudica is not fictional, I quite agree - but I was referring to Britannia, a female personification of the blessed British Isles. As for Time Team I find their sweaty tee shirts distasteful and their habit of digging up old queens more appropriate to last orders at some Canal Street dive.

sweynforkbeard said:
danburge82 said:
If it's Boudica you're talking about, she is not a fictional character!

In fact, on Channel 4 (Channel 140 on Sky) on Wednesday 5th May, there is a Time Team special programme all about her!

Boudica is not fictional, I quite agree - but I was referring to Britannia, a female personification of the blessed British Isles. As for Time Team I find their sweaty tee shirts distasteful and their habit of digging up old queens more appropriate to last orders at some Canal Street dive.

Haha :) !

I always thought Britannia was Boudica?!

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:
I say we fucking don't.

I also say stop wanking over 'The Poznan'

It's the national anthem ffs, if we 'Poznan' then we really are a disgrace.

Here fishy, fishy.

You were being serious, Liam lad.

Anyway, I remember some muppet on here saying that 'The Poznan' was the best thing ever to happen to this club.

Do people honestly wank over doing a backwards bounce? I believe some actually do.

Jesus wept, it doesn't make us unique...just ask every club in Eastern Europe.

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
Here fishy, fishy.

You were being serious, Liam lad.

Anyway, I remember some muppet on here saying that 'The Poznan' was the best thing ever to happen to this club.

Do people honestly wank over doing a backwards bounce? I believe some actually do.

Jesus wept, it doesn't make us unique...just ask every club in Eastern Europe.

It was firmly tongue in cheek. You ain't so fun tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.