The new caterers for next season.

Eccles Blue

If they can keep up the standard of the food we sampled today then we are all in for a fantastic treat. Jamie Oliver was there and was very enthusiastic as were our own Ferran Soriano and a guy called Dave Checketts who is the Chief Executive (I think) of Legends the new catering company. Apparently they have taken on board a lot of the stuff we have said in surveys about the catering staff and their attitude and the time you have to wait etc. and are dealing with all that.

The food was excellent, the burgers were fantastic and I am not a burger fan usually. The pies were delicious and so were the hot dogs. All in all we should have a great experience with the food this season if all goes according to plan.

There's only one thing, as Ric has posted in the Muffin or Barm debate........ Jamie Oliver did not know what a Barm was!!! But, he is from Darn Sarf!!

charliebigspuds said:
serious question now, how much has the beer gone up and are they going to provide any that's drinkable?

I'm not sure about that, not my area of expertise but I will ask the question for you!!

PetAst said:
Cant beat a Hollands meat & potato pie

That was my thought until I sampled the ones we had today. Always been Hollands for me but these were delicious.

Jamie Oliver burgers were priced at £20 for the test match last week.......
......For that I would want gold leaf on it.....
If he's anywhere near,the prices are on the way up

Garrinchas---Dog said:

I assume that was at lords? It's always expensive there for food/beer

Garrinchas---Dog said:

I guess at Lords they can charge what they like, I did not get the impression that the food would be any dearer for us next season.

We've had all this nonsense before, taste testing
The stuff that eventually ends up on sale to the masses, will be of very little difference to what was on sale last season and the one before, however the cost will increase

Staffing issues at the bars will not change either

No I'm not being a miserable ****, I'm being realistic

Eccles Blue said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:

I guess at Lords they can charge what they like, I did not get the impression that the food would be any dearer for us next season.

Well he wasn't there for the good of his health......Someone will have to
pay for his involvement......Did pricing get mentioned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.