The new caterers for next season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Barcon said:
Does being lactose intollerant basically give you stomach cramps and the shits?

don't know, I was allergic up until the age of 8 or so, I couldn't even nibble a flake of pastry without being bed-bound and sick.

Just asking because if I eat cheese or milk late at night I get some brutal stabbing pains in my gut that won't go away without sitting on the toilet for an hour.

Barcon said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Barcon said:

don't know, I was allergic up until the age of 8 or so, I couldn't even nibble a flake of pastry without being bed-bound and sick.

Just asking because if I eat cheese or milk late at night I get some brutal stabbing pains in my gut that won't go away without sitting on the toilet for an hour.

yh, having wiki'd it sounds like common symptoms, I'd lay off it 2bh, my dad's become lactose intolerant in the past year or so which is a bundle of fun, he gets rashes though as opposed to cramps.

Barcon said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Barcon said:

Yep, definitely give up all dairy products for a while and see how you are.

johnmc said:
Paul Powers Bar said:
as long as the beer is served pretty quicly then i dont really care what the food is like.

there should be more "fast" lanes (although they arent really fast are they) that just sell beer

Why should beer drinkers be served quicker? Why not a fast lane for people not wanting a beer.

tbh, that wouldnt bother me either, just anything to get the queues moving quicker

MCFC BOB said:
Barcon said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Yep, definitely give up all dairy products for a while and see how you are.

Thanks Bob, thanks JoeMercer, I'll lay off it for a while.

Does anyone know if JO will be serving noodle dishes
of any kind? Noodles were on one of the questionnaires
when they were doing the surveys about the catering.
I reckon such dishes would be a big hit with the fans.

TGR said:
Does anyone know if JO will be serving noodle dishes
of any kind? Noodles were on one of the questionnaires
when they were doing the surveys about the catering.
I reckon such dishes would be a big hit with the fans.
They are, but they're still deciding which flavours. I'd email the club if I were you, if you've got a particular favourite.
potnoodle460.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.