The new caterers for next season.

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Puff pastry?

sure is Gaylord.

I hope the Bar will also be selling Bacardi and Coke.

They sell Bacardi and coke in Mary D's, but I'm not sure about the quality of the coke.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 am --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
and what disease only allows you to have water and chips?
I suffer from Coeliac disease which rules out beer, pies and burgers. The Coeliac disease caused complications and other illnesses such as lactose intolerance and a sensitivity to natural sugars such as sorbitol.

I'm also going to be having tests on my pancreas to assess whether it produces enough enzymes to avoid malnutrition.

You can't drink beer? I'd fucking shoot myself without beer. What do you drink instead of beer?

You used to drink Budweiser.
When did you fuck it off and start drinking beer instead?

Kun Aguero said:
MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
and what disease only allows you to have water and chips?
I suffer from Coeliac disease which rules out beer, pies and burgers. The Coeliac disease caused complications and other illnesses such as lactose intolerance and a sensitivity to natural sugars such as sorbitol.

I'm also going to be having tests on my pancreas to assess whether it produces enough enzymes to avoid malnutrition.

You can't drink beer? I'd fucking shoot myself without beer. What do you drink instead of beer?
I don't particularly like beer anyway.

I tend to just have water at City. Keeps me going for the 2 hours I'm there.

jrb said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Is it just the same old 'hangers on' that they invite to these sort of things?

I'm not a hanger on. ;-)

It must be, i have been a season ticket holder for years and i fill in all the surveys...

I only thing i have have ever got is " thank you for completing the survey "

MCFC BOB said:
Was there anything for vegetarians, vegans or people with intolerance and allergies to certain foods?
There were some veggie pies, didn't taste one but looked the business, Jamie made it clear veg options would be as high quality as standard range

yayas trusty right foot said:
jrb said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Is it just the same old 'hangers on' that they invite to these sort of things?

I'm not a hanger on. ;-)

It must be, i have been a season ticket holder for years and i fill in all the surveys...

I only thing i have have ever got is " thank you for completing the survey "
Everyone there has recently interacted direct with the club, Ric as we all know runs this site so is well known at City, Deniro a regular vocal contributor, I write a newsletter and web site for the disabled fans <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdsa.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcdsa.co.uk</a> as well as run numerous meetings at the stadium, others wrote to the directors recently or gave very informative feedback on the surveys that stood out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.