The New Handball Law

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Laporte did not gain possession or control of the ball after it hit his hand. So it was not hand ball.
I never said he did but the referees at the game say they correctly ruled it out, do we know why? And as far as I can see there is no rule saying any accidental handball is a definite free kick against the attacker but not the defender. In my scenario, and this is the point a few are missing, I am extending the interpretation of the rules as applied to Laporte and what would happen and it is that the game should go back to any infringement in the build up to the goal. Whether VAR would go back to the point of the defender handling the ball is another matter.

Who clearly understands the interpretation of the rules far better than the Head of VAR , or PiGMOL's clandestine society rep Micheal Oliver.

Every last man jack and FOC in CBL3 understands handball better than anyone at PiGMOL, and while I'm on 'ere, is the "NEW' handball law the same one as we had last weekend or have they got another one for this weekend?

I never said he did but the referees at the game say they correctly ruled it out, do we know why? And as far as I can see there is no rule saying any accidental handball is a definite free kick against the attacker but not the defender. In my scenario, and this is the point a few are missing, I am extending the interpretation of the rules as applied to Laporte and what would happen and it is that the game should go back to any infringement in the build up to the goal. Whether VAR would go back to the point of the defender handling the ball is another matter.
The governing body for VAR has made very clearly in it's rules, that the prem should be following,that it was not handball and it should of stood,the prem have decided to go it's own way on handball and changed it to favour the defenders,the defender has to have their arm away from the body but the attacker any slight touch is handball,that's why they say it was correct,they were saying clear and obvious but that disapeared game 1,real time replays,that went as swarbrick said they watched the pen appeal in slo mo multiple times,they are making it up as they go along anally applying the rules down to the mm when it was supposed to be clear and obvious errors,they don't want the refs to use the monitors so the refs can't review anything,the handball rules they brought in were stated to be because of boly's goal v us last year,they have over complicated the rules and have veered away from the governing body,trouble is they will not accept they have made a mistake,instead they would rather label our player a cheat

Where's this Premier League version of the rules? They can't make their own rules up. And if City have agreed to some verbal changes to the LotG then they can't really complain when it bites them in the arse. Some patronising, arrogant twat said that City's players were told about the new laws in the dressing room. But that counts for nothing even if it was true, which I very much doubt. Where's the copy in writing? Seriously? Listen up lads. I'm a top, top ref and we're playing by our own rules this year. Defenders can't commit handball but attackers will get pinged every time. Got that? OK. Let's have no nonsense in August. Here's the real meat and potatoes from IFAB.

https://theifab.com/presentation-of-ifab-log-2019-20/

You have to scroll sideways through a number of slides to get to the section on handball. They go through it step by step and every amendment is illustrated with at least one video clip. You will not see anything that even remotely resembles what happened on Saturday. Nothing. Not even close. This interactive presentation pretty much proves that what happened on Saturday should have seen the Premier League and PiGMOL investigated. That's why their stooge blustered after the event and why the media have swept it under the carpet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.