The new Star Wars film?

I enjoyed it. You need to know some of the previous story lines though. Enjoyable couple of hours none the less.

Anyone know where I could watch or download the new star wars movie without having to sign up to anything or pay any fees or giving any card details out?.

I thought it was totally crap, left more questions than answers.

They needed to keep to the same writer and director (same writer at the very least). They had no idea what they were doing with Ray.

It's an entertaining spectacle for the neutrals, but the 'story' makes no sense and has far too many plotholes for people invested in the story to ignore.

So if you're a Star Wars fan you'll likely hate it, and if you don't give a shit, you'll probably still hate it, but you won't care that much. Just remember it's almost 3 hours long.

I have only ever aeen the first one. Got upset when Darth Vader killed Mr Bronson out of Grange Hill.
But in all the rest of the films loads of space ships fly around chasing other space ships shooting at each other at high speed and the good guys always win. Just saved you a tenner.

I have only ever aeen the first one. Got upset when Darth Vader killed Mr Bronson out of Grange Hill.
But in all the rest of the films loads of space ships fly around chasing other space ships shooting at each other at high speed and the good guys always win. Just saved you a tenner.
OMG! Spoiler alert! Gawwwh...

That was in the 2nd one which is also the 5th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.