The Next 12 Days.

I'm planning on watching Saturday's, Match of the Day on a continous loop. By the time West Brom comes around, I will frothing at the mouth with anger and disgust at the United loving, City hating, biased, agenda led, BBC twats. Should be well up for letting off a few smoke bombs and flares by a week on Saturday.

It's getting extremely annoying now. Isn't this the third international break already? We're only 7 games in FFS!!

Dubai Blue said:
It's getting extremely annoying now. Isn't this the third international break already? We're only 7 games in FFS!!

Its the 2nd and there isnt another long one untill March

Unless you count the fact are African players will be leaving for 20 years during the winter

I'm going to pray for RAG injuries and NOT wank off dead camels...<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dubai Blue said:

Unless you count the fact are African players will be leaving for 20 years during the winter

20 years - fuck me.... How old will Kanu be when he makes his PL return?

nederblue said:
I'm going to pray for RAG injuries and NOT wank off dead camels...

-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dubai Blue said:

20 years - fuck me.... How old will Kanu be when he makes his PL return?

Around 400 odd

Winter break in the sun, off on Wednesday to Rhodes.

Due to arrive back at 0200 the morning following Ajax away. So won't know the score when landing. Can I ask anyone travelling back that evening to remain poker faced so I can watch when home. :)

Without international breaks Mrs Moon wouldn't get a trip in the sun so she's all for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.