The next 6 league games...

akcity

The next 6 league games,

We play 4 home and 2 away...

We play 4 before Yoonited, 1 at the same time and only once are we playing catch up.

We play Blackburn at home before Yoonited play Norwich away.
We play Notlob at home before Yoonited play Spuds away.
We play Norwich away at the same time that Yoonited play Baggies at home.
We play Chavs at home after Yoonited have played Wolves away.
We play Clayheads away before Yoonited play Fulham at home.
We play Sunderland at home before Yoonited play Blackburn away.

Perhaps the league will shape up by 1st weekend in April after his run of games?

Porto (H) - Hoping for a team mixed with A & B players, but is still good enough to carry us through.

Blackburn (H) - Hoping for a team mixed with A & B players, but is still good enough to carry us to three points.

Bolton (H) - A week later without a Europa League tie in the middle to think about, so back to full strength.

----------EUROPA LEAGUE ROUND OF 16, FIRST LEG---------

Swansea (A) - This game will be moved if we progress to the Round of 16 in the Europa League. I'm hoping to see another slightly mixed team.

----------EUROPA LEAGUE ROUND OF 16, SECOND LEG---------

Chelsea (H) - To go full strength in this game, we need to win comfortably in the first leg of our potential Round of 16 tie so we don't have to go full strength on the Thursday before this game.

Stoke (A) - Will be extremely difficult, hoping to go full-strength for a very difficult away game.

----------EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER-FINALS, FIRST LEG---------

Sunderland (H) - Game will be moved to Sunday if we progress to the quarter finals of the Euopa League, but this is a very tricky fixture - too tricky to play a mixture of A & B perhaps?

akcity said:
The next 6 league games,

We play 4 home and 2 away...

We play 4 before Yoonited, 1 at the same time and only once are we playing catch up.

We play Blackburn at home before Yoonited play Norwich away.
We play Notlob at home before Yoonited play Spuds away.
We play Norwich away at the same time that Yoonited play Baggies at home.
We play Chavs at home after Yoonited have played Wolves away.
We play Clayheads away before Yoonited play Fulham at home.
We play Sunderland at home before Yoonited play Blackburn away.

Perhaps the league will shape up by 1st weekend in April after his run of games?

Can you not call teams by their proper names.....very immature!

I am struggling to cope with the pressure of this years league campaign at the minute!!

My stomach is in knotts 24/7...

I need counselling...

Am I alone feeling this way???

Just needed to get that off my chest...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.