The Nigel De Jong Appreciation thread

jrb

Don't normally do these, but what the hell.

Thanks for everything Nige. You always gave 101% for the club, the fans, and the shirt.

You will be missed.

jrb.

nigel-de.jpg

I'm amazed that the club is prepared to let him go. A fantastic servent to the club and has been a rock in times of troubles. Thank you for the memories Nige

Gutted to see you go NDJ but thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the club and the shirt.

Really upset by this, gonna miss him and his barrier he use to be on front of the defence, thanks for the good times Nigel you leave a winner and a blue hero.

meldrew said:
Really upset by this, gonna miss him and his barrier he use to be on front of the defence, thanks for the good times Nigel you leave a winner and a blue hero.

Me too ......

who's gonna kick the rags in derby matches now??

After the euphoria of a fantasic CL draw, this has brought me down to earth big style.
Go well Nigel, loved watching you play and your efforts have gone a long way to getting us where we are today. Unsung hero many times. You will be missed, especially in the south stand.
Good luck for the future.

menorcansunshine said:
I'm amazed that the club is prepared to let him go. A fantastic servent to the club and has been a rock in times of troubles. Thank you for the memories Nige

possibly the biggest ever transfer mistake city have ever made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.