The non political how are you all voting thread

We don’t take any shit? This country continually bends over and take our pants down for whichever **** in politics from whichever wing is in power, is ready to shaft us one up the ricker, and do fuck all about it. We basically lube ourselves up in the anticipation of it.

The French, now there’s a population of people don’t take any shit anymore. Maybe it’s the centuries of their leaders doing what the British public do these days that’s made them this way, but if they don’t agree with something they make it fucking known.

Spot on mate, the apathy in this country is shameful at times.

This election was about democracy not party politics and the self obsessed fools couldn’t see it.
Not one party has all the policies the majority want but some are more important than others.
Democracy the winner,

I voted labour as I always have and probably always will, so understandably upset at the result - however, Corbyn is too divisive and a new leader is needed which thankfully we'll now get. We need a proper manifesto, not one promising free internet and sweets to the kids. Funding for the NHS was the thing I cared about most. I'm very much working class with not a pot to piss in, however I'm lucky enough to have a roof over my head and a hard worker - I just hope I never fall on hard times because i'm very aware how f*cked I'd be with no support.

Good luck to the conservatives, I hope the country now backs you and we get some stability back and focus on whats important. sort the brexit mess out, provide more funding for health service and education, end homelessness and give more help to the people on their arses because theres a lot.

it is a shame its the eton mess that has to front it all though, but nevermind.. tory is a tory!

This election was about democracy not party politics and the self obsessed fools couldn’t see it.
Not one party has all the policies the majority want but some are more important than others.
Democracy the winner,
Yes we have had to compromise our principles I voted Tory although I am a remainer, given that the damage a Corbyn/Macdonald government would do would be worse than leaving (in my opinion)

Yes we have had to compromise our principles I voted Tory although I am a remainer, given that the damage a Corbyn/Macdonald government would do would be worse than leaving (in my opinion)
And that my friend is what so many people do not comprehend, not one party can be everything you want, there is good and bad in them all it’s just what matters most to you.
Politicians are all liars in it for themselves to get elected and keep their prestigious jobs, get your head around that fact and be your own person

Anyone prepared to vote for the Labour party whilst it was led by that Britain hating lunatic is an arsehole.... other than that, another stunning victory for the Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.