The non political how are you all voting thread

5 more years of the Eton tory clown, fuck me the majority of this country are braindead fuckwits.
Brought up in ancoats live in hattersley always voted labour till yesterday my grandad would turn in his grave! Voted Tory for 1st time could never vote for that Marxist Ira and terror sympathiser who promised fuckin everything that would hve made us fuckin bankrupt! No probs whatever you voted would hve loved to hve voted labour if they had a different leader not stuck up the unions arse and to the far left fuckin hell what would a cabinet been like with corbyn mcdonnel and fuckin diane Abbott! Like I say FairPlay to u whoever u voted everyone to their own

Irrespective of the reasons people voting the way they did, this is an unmitigated disaster for the country. Labour had the most detailed and appealing manifesto for generations, whilst the Tory effort was big on rhetoric but short on substance.
Make no mistake, giving another 5 years to a party that has systematically destroyed the country with obscene and anti-northern austerity measures is an act of shear lunacy. Anyone who voted Tory should be hanging their heads in shame as the next 5 years will be far worse than we had under Thatcher.

Irrespective of the reasons people voting the way they did, this is an unmitigated disaster for the country. Labour had the most detailed and appealing manifesto for generations, whilst the Tory effort was big on rhetoric but short on substance.
Make no mistake, giving another 5 years to a party that has systematically destroyed the country with obscene and anti-northern austerity measures is an act of shear lunacy. Anyone who voted Tory should be hanging their heads in shame as the next 5 years will be far worse than we had under Thatcher.
Not gonna argue with u half n half been labour all my life but couldn't hve been more happy on fir mornin when I knew I wouldn't hve corbyn bringing the security of the country down letting anyone in the country nationalising fucking everything cause mccluskey wants to McDonnell fuckin 4 day week! Not to fucking mention bankrupting the country with the fuckin unions controlling everything diane Abbott!! Nothing needs sayin on her ian austin summoned everything up on why myself and thousands more reluctantly gave up on this particular Labour Party and it was done with a clear mind but a heavy heart bring back a proper labour not to the far left and I have been walking round with my head held high knowing a man who sits down with the Ira will not be governing my country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.