The non political how are you all voting thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Two Gun Bob, 11 Dec 2019.

1. Carlos- the- jackal

Carlos- the- jackal

5 more years of the Eton tory clown, fuck me the majority of this country are braindead fuckwits.

2. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

Maybe you should leave and go somewhere with like minded individuals who are not brain dead or fuckwits.

kippaxking79 and Kirkstall Blue like this.
  3. Carlos- the- jackal

Carlos- the- jackal

And maybe i'll stay on here and state my opinion, having lived through tory governments of HeathThatcher,Major. Cameron,May and Johnson who've never done fuck all for me but looked afer their own, so no i'm going nowhere

bellbuzzer likes this.
  4. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

So stop moaning then. Everyone’s entitled to their vote too but I don’t see them spilling bile on here.

Jacob Smith likes this.
  5. Carlos- the- jackal

Carlos- the- jackal

You've got your way tory boy, if you don't like what i'm posting then fuckin' ignore it.

6. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

Prick

7. jacko74

jacko74

Yep.
    The establishment got a hell of a scare in the 2017 election, it's remarkable what a couple of years of propaganda and brainwashing from our corporatist, right wing press can do to influence the brain dead masses.

Rosler's Mullet and Blue Elvis like this.
  8. Carlos- the- jackal

Carlos- the- jackal

Yep you fuckin are

9. urban genie

urban genie

Please if it was the other way round it wpuld be no different.

As I have stated already if torys gloat then expect to be called cunts, I would have gloated if labour looked like winning amd would duly accepted being called a wanker, smig cunt or anything else.

And yes I fully understand why people are voting for a brexit message, but if those people from places up north think the think the tories are going to improve their lives then they are kidding themselves.

Rosler's Mullet likes this.
  10. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

Who’s gloating? I think people should vote how they want to without being labelled a fuckwit or brain dead. I’ve voted for most of the parties previously depending on my circumstances. I have friends and family who have voted any number of ways.

Also, nobody on here would call someone a fuckwit to their face so why via a keyboard.