The non political how are you all voting thread

I never called anyone a fuckwit though did I?

And trust me gloating will start on here, and understandably as happens when any side wins, but on such an emotive subject as the country people will also be not very polite.

This sub-forum is very well self policed bar a few who go ott, and we do have a go at each other, but no one carries it on bar as I said maybe a couple.

Thinking those who will suffer under a tory government voting for tories are daft is understandable in the heat of the moment.

I wouldn't take any comment to heart tonight, as one side will be jubilent and the other pissed off.

No mate, you didn’t, look at some of the other messages.

I think it’s a very sad situation how divisive the politics of the last few years have been.

My daughter works in the health service and the other one in education. So I feel bad for voting Tory but in this election it seemed Brexit and Corbyn were more important to me I’m in a safe labour seat so it doesn’t really matter

For me that’s exactly what stands this country apart. We don’t take any shit, and the recent stalemate in central government have caused people to act and send a clear message. Fair play to you. You felt you’ve had to force the issue.

Brilliant result. Corbyn looks like what he would deliver. Boring, sad, inept and out of touch. Get Brexit done BoJo and let's see this country thrive. Ta ra Labour!

For me that’s exactly what stands this country apart. We don’t take any shit, and the recent stalemate in central government have caused people to act and send a clear message. Fair play to you. You felt you’ve had to force the issue.
We don’t take any shit? This country continually bends over and take our pants down for whichever **** in politics from whichever wing is in power, is ready to shaft us one up the ricker, and do fuck all about it. We basically lube ourselves up in the anticipation of it.

The French, now there’s a population of people don’t take any shit anymore. Maybe it’s the centuries of their leaders doing what the British public do these days that’s made them this way, but if they don’t agree with something they make it fucking known.

Maybe without Mr Corybyn at the helm Labour may have been in with a shout. Exit polls looking disastrous for them and never thought otherwise. Conservative catchphrase throughout of Let's Get Brexit Done but this is only the beginning in of the fudge factory and a few more years yet of dumbed down wrangling with further concessions to the Brussels Mob... Brexit In all but name so start spending that promised money boris on our desperatly ailing services and quit the clowning around.

On a lighter note we have just got in starving to death with no food anywhere and spotted a machine kiosk in reception. We looked in and it was minimum for a pound for anything and a marathon was 1.40 so obviously I said fook that but she made me put a pound in...Anyway buzzing as it accidentally gave us 2 galaxy caramels so machines 0 - Humans 1... Get up there and the right result ! Full as a sausauge so keeping it short ... thank you Spellcheck thank you Grammerly conratulations Boris.Goodnight ..

Last edited:
Yep.
The establishment got a hell of a scare in the 2017 election, it's remarkable what a couple of years of propaganda and brainwashing from our corporatist, right wing press can do to influence the brain dead masses.
Deluded. Brexit plus Marxist manifesto.

We don’t take any shit? This country continually bends over and take our pants down for whichever **** in politics from whichever wing is in power, is ready to shaft us one up the ricker, and do fuck all about it. We basically lube ourselves up in the anticipation of it.

The French, now there’s a population of people don’t take any shit anymore. Maybe it’s the centuries of their leaders doing what the British public do these days that’s made them this way, but if they don’t agree with something they make it fucking known.

All governments are like that.

Seriously though, the French ?

Macron

Mic drop moment *

I never called anyone a fuckwit though did I?

And trust me gloating will start on here, and understandably as happens when any side wins, but on such an emotive subject as the country people will also be not very polite.

This sub-forum is very well self policed bar a few who go ott, and we do have a go at each other, but no one carries it on bar as I said maybe a couple.

Thinking those who will suffer under a tory government voting for tories are daft is understandable in the heat of the moment.

I wouldn't take any comment to heart tonight, as one side will be jubilent and the other pissed off.
Er.....this is the non political thread, not the sub forum. Go play your games elsewhere.

Didn't matter to me because my MP is the new speaker of the house and his seat was unchallenged. Was the result in doubt when Labour had a leader like Corbyn? Worse than Michael Foot by a country mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.