The Official I Want Vieira Out Of This Club Now Thread

Joga Bonito said:
Stop this nonsense he's a City player
totally agree pack it in, can any of you say it was definitely a penalty, because that's whats got you all going, the problem is not just with vieira?

Aye I think its time to put him out to pasture, he had a couple of good games for us at the back end of last season but it looks like his legs have gone completely now, probably frustrating for a player like him and hence the rash challenges.

I'll be very suprised if i see him in a blue shirt again.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Rahart said:
A scapegoat if any, he made a mistake, but players have made mistakes costing us points over the season, and rarely has a topic like this been made.

We could all blame him, but we had 90mins to beat an average Birmingham team, a team that the likes of United and Arsenal would expect to, if not roll over, at least do a job against, but we couldn't do it. 11 players on the pitch, none of the delivered the way they should have.
Mancini can only do so much, he can't make the team perform, and they didn't perform.

Vieira has and will cost us more points this season.

Just like Hart has and will cost us more points this season, more than Vieria has, but there's been no Hart out of City thread because people say them as mistakes and accepted it, and the same goes for 90% of our players. They've all made mistakes, but it's about what the team does in response to a players mistakes. If our players bothered to play as a team, as well as we've seen them individually, we might have gotten more than 2-2 from the 4th from bottom team.

He made a stupid mistake, but nothing should have stopped the team putting in a good enough show to win the game.
There was 90 mins there to put Birmingham away, we had 15 mins to go up the pitch and score a goal. We weren't good enough.

Players make mistakes, they give away penalties, it's how teams responds to it that matters and shows a lot about what a team is made of.

I didn't think it was a penalty at first but the replay shown it was clear obstruction. At one time it may have been a indirect free kick in the box but nowadays its a Pen.

slick said:
Aye I think its time to put him out to pyasture, he had a couple of good games for us at the back end of last season but it looks like his legs have gone completely now, probably frustrating for a player like him and hence the rash challenges.

dancing will play viera and Jo against county, so its 9 v 11 again

slick said:
Aye I think its time to put him out to pasture, he had a couple of good games for us at the back end of last season but it looks like his legs have gone completely now, probably frustrating for a player like him and hence the rash challenges.

Perhaps he should do the honourable thing like our favourite rag did when his legs when and he gave pens away ?

Can`t see it though..........

Of course it was a penalty! Why do you people kid yourself?

Just because he wore a blue shirt he cant be criticised? Did you not see him against Notts County?

It wasnt only the penalty, he slowed down the game, again, and gave the ball away. He was shit and when Brum saw this old man come on to the pitch they knew they had a chance.

By the way, l'd keep him as a coach but not a player.

To be fair it was only a combination of events starting with Richards injuring NJD that got Vierra on the pitch in the first place.
My only concern is that had Yaya been fit and playing would Mancini have dropped him back and brought on Milner (who i presume would have been on the bench) and the answer is i don't he would have, he would have still put on Vierra.

The saving grace is that hopefully Mancini will now see he is shot and not pick him to play against Notts County or future games and we go on a good cup run and hopefully manage a top 4 finish.

I'm not blaming Vierra for all our problems and we do have plenty but he is a problem we can rectify as we have Zab or Yaya who can cover for NDJ, the biggest problem we have at the moment is our dire defending, apart from Kompany the rest of the backline don't know their arse from their elbow, were conceding goals that should be easily defended far to frequently lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.