The Official I Want Vieira Out Of This Club Now Thread

RBmk2 said:
Rahart said:
Really? Fair enough, but my point was more to do with teams like Birmingham and us in general, they will put teams away when needed, so will Arsenal and Chelsea, they see a negative situation and try to find a solution, we see a negative situation and try to stop it from getting worse.
We have a team of individuals which are fine on the good days, when a team turns up plays shite and we look good, but when things get a little bit hard our "team" are exposed, we wont win anything with a team of individuals. Strong squads win you titles.

You're right,but lets face it...we had a couple of bad injuries,got knocked out of our stride and got a point at a place where they've only lost once (if I'm not mistaken) all season.We're still third,well within touching distance of a CL plac,still in the FA cup,still in Europe.It could be a lot worse.
It's all about mentality to me-we seem to have lost a bit of confidence,for whatever reason.rags and Chelsea have players that believe in themselves-even utter shite like Obertan is instilled with that "we will win" mindset that we seem to be losing...so it's as much about that as players on the pitch.
I would argue with any rag that our squad is better than theirs....it's just that teams don't seem to "fear" playing us like they did a few weeks ago.
It's in the head where games are won at this stage of the season as much as the boots.
That's why Mancini gets paid what he does.THIS is the point where he'll have to earn his money.

Every team has injuries, it's part of football.
They're 4th from bottom and they've only lost once at home?
I'm very glad we're in 3rd and hopefully will get a CL place, my problem is that people had high ambitions, they thought we were good enough to finish top because we spent all that money, but now we're getting a nice dose of reality because people are finally seeing that no amount of crazy money spending will give us a devine right to win anything.
I'm happy enough where we are, but I didn't go in thinking we'd win it because while on paper it might seem we've a stonger squad than United, or the rest of the top teams, the gap is still pretty wide.

And while I agree that they are "feared" they still go out and win, and drives me crazy to see people saying, oh typical another team rolling over for the Rags, the table doesn't lie, they aren't unbeaten because of fear and teams giving in. They have a good team, we have talented individuals.
They will play for eachother, ours wont.

And that's something you can't buy and you need a bloody good coach to set that into players minds.
No player at United thinks that they're bigger than the team or the manager, and if any of them has that thought, and throws a fit, they are shown the door or the bench or the reserves pretty fast.

Now I don't like them, none of us do, but our problem is that we, in some strange way, don't rate them and keep making excuses to why they win, but if we actually looked at them for what they are, a good team, we'd see why they are on top of the table unbeaten, and we're slipping down.

At this stage of the season is where it gets bloody hard, you can stumble along up till Christmas but it's the second half where teams are pushed to the limit, physically and mentally, it's where the pressure either makes or breaks you, and we're not dealing with it.

TFC said:
Wouldnt have got near the pitch had Nige not been injured, and it wasnt close to a penalty IMO.

it was obstruction so instead of a pen it should be a indirect free kick INSIDE the area.. but he did obstruct him tho

dont think i've slated a player properly on here (apart from robbie) but he was awful tonight, i normally get behind every fucker in blue but he was awful tonight. As robin said on the stretford coach, he's shite for the premier cos its too fast for him, but he's good for the europa league cos its slow as fuck

Hes clumsy,and has seen better days.I dont think hes the way to go for a forward thinking Football Club like Man City,and is a liability,as he proved in this particular game,with the the loss of two points.

it is a shame but his body just can't hack the prem any more. his brain is still sharp as ever i think, despite the ridiculous penalty to give away. some of his passing has been abysmal recently but i think he had the right idea on a number of occasions, just lacked execution. personally i don't think he should be playing for us any more but i think he should definitely be involved as a coach, i think the players still respect him and he has an amazing attitude.
although the result couldn't have been much worse for us, if micah and ndj hadn't been badly injured i think his commitment to reaching that ball would be being praised this evening. put his body on the line for this club so fair play micah and get well soon.

The real worrying thing for me is that Mancini chose him over Zab and the fact that he keeps playing Jo. Two terrible decisions that says a little about his management ability. Always thought he was shrewd and clever but lately he has me more than a little concerned. As for Vierra it was panfully embarrassing watching him play.

complete liability, has been from day one.

he was birminghams best player, he's absolutely shit.

i'm absolutely fuming, cause we should of put that game to bed, and come away with 3 points tonight.

but instead as always we bollocks it up, were our own worst enemy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.