The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Haha, yeah okay...judging by seeing you at various away and home games, I came to the conclusion that you have an IQ of dung.

You're a bit of an arrogant idiot on here as well...thinking you're the be all and end all of the forum.

You know best though, so we won't go into it.

I have a degree so for an iq of a dung im doing OK, say hello next time you see me, but ive seen a few times on here you dont tend to say hi to people who you have had a little tirade at them on here.

I'd be happy to say hello and chat over a pint.

Erm, what are you going on about?
I'll look forward to it pal.

mcfcliam said:
Damocles said:
mcfcliam said:
Hardly.

If he wants fucking foam fingers at games then so be it...he's in the minority though.

He can bore us with essays about this all he wants but the fact is, all these gimmicks are fucking shit and embarrassing.

We all know away fans would laugh at foam fingers and shitty goggles (the rags did)...it makes us look like a laughing stock.

Oh yes, we can't let those dastardly rags laugh at us can we? It's funny that you're the exact type of City fan that we didn't want when the takeover came in. A whinging fucker who has no appreciation for where we are and where we came from. Think the rags were laughing at foam fingers? They were pissing themselves when we were scraping through Division Two Playoffs and they were winning Champions Leagues. What were you then? 9? 10? Most City fans grew up with rags laughing, and we learnt early that we don't fucking care. They can laugh all they want, so what? We're too busy concentrating on our own team to care what the fuck those scumbags think.

You see, this is what pisses me off about you. You use City like a fucking fashion item. "Oh no, can't have people laughing at me, we need to stop this". City are not your handbag, and you cannot just change it because your mates take the piss. If you can't win an argument with rags, then there's something wrong with you. Fuck that it gives City a family friendly image, fuck that all of these things are great PR in a time where we are owned by "filthy oil arab terrorists", fuck that some people may actually like or enjoy them; we must instantly remove them because mcfcliam might get the piss taken out of him.

You talk the big talk about atmosphere and the like, but the reality is that you're petrified that your idiot teenage mates might laugh at you. This is really the driving force behind everything, as you often show when you revert to this argument at nearly every step.

You need to grow up. You have no right to demand anything from City. If you don't like it, don't go.

And for the record, seems as so you are also having problems reading simple sentences, I didn't say I liked foam fingers and the like, I said that YOU don't have the right to demand that YOUR version of matchday is done. Neither do I. Neither does anybody else apart from the Sheikh.

I don't demand that City remove everything that I don't like from matchday because I'm not a self important prick who cares what rags think.

Opposition fans take the piss out of each other. Deal with it.

PMSL

Coming from the guy who's on here during games...I bet I go to more games than you mate. I don't give a fuck if you're some kind of clever guy with a bit of power on a forum, NEVER tell me what type of City fan I am, NEVER.

9 or 10? Yeah probably but I was still going home and away and I WAS at Wembley 99.

As I said, no essay about this can change the fact that football has been sanitized and not just at City, everywhere.

It's also not self important, it's that most Blues just want to go and watch the match without all this American bullshit like T shirts being fired into the crowd and daft clowns kicking a ball through a hoop...it's the fact that these overpaid boffins in suits' idea of a matchday experience is so different to the working class City fan.

Ask every Blue on here if they want foam fingers and bad gimmicks at games...I'd say 99% would say no.

Never? NEVER? NEVER? NEVAR!

As I say, grow up you balloon. Four other things for you:

1. You don't seem to know what a smartphone is.
2. "Going home and away" when Daddy takes you doesn't make you some big fan.
3. You don't represent City fans. I'm working class, you certainly don't represent me. If we were going to pick a representative, it probably wouldn't be a 19 year old kid.
4. I notice that the rest of the guys on here are also now laughing at you.

I'm sitting on the fence with this thread as it doesn't bother me that much, but does anybody want any popcorn?

[bigimg]http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/profile01/139/dbd3e914559241f088adf4c9d8e3264f/m.gif[/bigimg]

No? okay

*Exits thread*

I'm not a fan of some of the things the club do but to be honest, I understand why they do and I couldn't really give a fuck.

I do give a fuck about being lectured on the rights and wrongs of it by a spotty teenager though. Wind your neck in Liam before you end up banning yourself again.

That's not me having a go but youre doing yourself no favours at the moment.

SWP's back said:
I'm not a fan of some of the things the club do but to be honest, I understand why they do and I couldn't really give a fuck.

I do give a fuck about being lectured on the rights and wrongs of it by a spotty teenager though. Wind your neck in Liam before you end up banning yourself again.

I'm a teenager so I can't express my opinion with anyone else? I'm a teenager so I'm automatically wrong? Okay then...anyway, I knew you'd pop up on here sooner or later.

Damocles and TFS were the ones dishing out the insults.

'Self important prick' and all that, why's that? because I expressed a view which many have on here?

Why is it me in the wrong when Damocles is the one getting on his high horse and belittling people?

mcfcliam said:
Damocles said:
mcfcliam said:
Hardly.

If he wants fucking foam fingers at games then so be it...he's in the minority though.

He can bore us with essays about this all he wants but the fact is, all these gimmicks are fucking shit and embarrassing.

We all know away fans would laugh at foam fingers and shitty goggles (the rags did)...it makes us look like a laughing stock.

Oh yes, we can't let those dastardly rags laugh at us can we? It's funny that you're the exact type of City fan that we didn't want when the takeover came in. A whinging fucker who has no appreciation for where we are and where we came from. Think the rags were laughing at foam fingers? They were pissing themselves when we were scraping through Division Two Playoffs and they were winning Champions Leagues. What were you then? 9? 10? Most City fans grew up with rags laughing, and we learnt early that we don't fucking care. They can laugh all they want, so what? We're too busy concentrating on our own team to care what the fuck those scumbags think.

You see, this is what pisses me off about you. You use City like a fucking fashion item. "Oh no, can't have people laughing at me, we need to stop this". City are not your handbag, and you cannot just change it because your mates take the piss. If you can't win an argument with rags, then there's something wrong with you. Fuck that it gives City a family friendly image, fuck that all of these things are great PR in a time where we are owned by "filthy oil arab terrorists", fuck that some people may actually like or enjoy them; we must instantly remove them because mcfcliam might get the piss taken out of him.

You talk the big talk about atmosphere and the like, but the reality is that you're petrified that your idiot teenage mates might laugh at you. This is really the driving force behind everything, as you often show when you revert to this argument at nearly every step.

You need to grow up. You have no right to demand anything from City. If you don't like it, don't go.

And for the record, seems as so you are also having problems reading simple sentences, I didn't say I liked foam fingers and the like, I said that YOU don't have the right to demand that YOUR version of matchday is done. Neither do I. Neither does anybody else apart from the Sheikh.

I don't demand that City remove everything that I don't like from matchday because I'm not a self important prick who cares what rags think.

PMSL

Coming from the guy who's on here during games...I bet I go to more games than you mate. I don't give a fuck if you're some kind of clever guy with a bit of power on a forum, NEVER tell me what type of City fan I am, NEVER.

9 or 10? Yeah probably but I was still going home and away and I WAS at Wembley 99.

As I said, no essay about this can change the fact that football has been sanitized and not just at City, everywhere.

It's also not self important, it's that most Blues just want to go and watch the match without all this American bullshit like T shirts being fired into the crowd and daft clowns kicking a ball through a hoop...it's the fact that these overpaid boffins in suits' idea of a matchday experience is so different to the working class City fan.

Ask every Blue on here if they want foam fingers and bad gimmicks at games...I'd say 99% would say no.
that would of made you 6 years old if you are only 18 now when you went to wembley, and very surprised that you couldnt get a ticket for the fa cup final if you have been going home and away for that amount of time

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:

I'm a teenager so I can't express my opinion with anyone else? I'm a teenager so I'm automatically wrong? Okay then...anyway, I knew you'd pop up on here sooner or later.

'Self important prick' and all that, why's that? because I expressed a view which many have on here?

Why is it me in the wrong when Damocles is the one getting on his high horse and belittling people?
Some people take great umbrage on being dictated to by others Liam.

As for me popping up, I've posted many times in this thread already and do you only want people that are in full agreement with you to be posting in your threads?

And no, being a teenager doesn't mean your automatically wrong but you don't have the longest service in following City to be able to make the comparisons and sweeping statements that you have in this thread.

I've been going for 25 years this season and have never enjoyed attending matches as much as I do now. I'd prefer 95% male, the threat of violence in the air, standing and smoking on the terrace. That time has gone and won't be back, I accept it and embrace the current status quo. The club now has something for everyone and if you don't like goggles or foam hands, do as I do, go and drink on the concourse with your mates.

tasker said:
mcfcliam said:
Damocles said:

PMSL

that would of made you 6 years old if you are only 18 now when you went to wembley, and very surprised that you couldnt get a ticket for the fa cup final if you have been going home and away for that amount of time

I didn't have a season ticket for one season at COMS at my supporter number changed so lost my points (heard you can now transfer points from one supporter number to another?)

Also went through a few years not going to away games as my dad stopped going so didn't build up as many points.

Oh well.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:

Some people take great umbrage on being dictated to by others Liam.

As for me popping up, I've posted many times in this thread already and do you only want people that are in full agreement with you to be posting in your threads?

And no, being a teenager doesn't mean your automatically wrong but you don't have the longest service in following City to be able to make the comparisons and sweeping statements that you have in this thread.

I've been going for 25 years this season and have never enjoyed attending matches as much as I do now. I'd prefer 95% male, the threat of violence in the air, standing and smoking on the terrace. That time has gone and won't be back, I accept it and embrace the current status quo. The club now has something for everyone and if you don't like goggles or foam hands, do as I do, go and drink on the concourse with your mates.

I love going to games more than ever as well, I mean, who wouldn't?

The 'kill the cheese' started off as a little joke made my DD I think and now it's gone out of hand because Damocles was taking offence and started getting all serious.

I don't actually give a fuck if someone has a foam finger...but I do think it's something what doesn't actually need to be force fed to us.

We have a laugh on here about 'we will rock you' being played before games and that but I think, me especially, has made this turn a bit sour by bumping this thread, of which I apologize for.

I said to TFS that sometimes I can get out of hand and get aggressive but I'm actually a nice lad who isn't miserable as people called me on this thread...just ask anyone off here who has met me. I don't think I deserve the hounding of some.

I've expressed a tongue in cheek opinion on this for a long time...none of it actually got serious before Damocles started getting bombastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.